Epson XP 420 Driver Setup
Gain maximum productivity for your small or large business with the Epson XP 420 printer. This printer offers ultimate comfort during printing and scanning. To print from anywhere, use the Connect facility for both Mac and Windows 10. The connection features – USB, Wi-Fi & Wi-Fi Direct. To get all the printer features, proceed to Epson XP 420 driver download.
Epson XP 420 First Time Printer Install
Explore the steps given here for completing the XP 420 printer setup. Before proceeding, refer to our safety steps to carry out.
- Do not sharpen tools to unbox the printer.
- Keep the printer wet-free and smooth surface.
- Use only the original accessories (Power cord & ink) that came with the printer package.
- Compatible Windows: Microsoft 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista, and XP
- Compatible Mac: Mac OS version 10.5 to version 10.15
Epson XP 420 first-time setup:
- Step1: Initially, tear away the extra wrappers on your Epson XP 420 parcel.
- Step2: Then, place the unpacked printer on the sturdy base.
- Step3: Now, find the nearest power source and connect the cable ends to the power source and the printer.
- Step4: Next, press down the Power button to power on the printer.
- Step5: Then, select the ink cartridge package and then remove the cover.
- Step6: After that, open the ink door and find the right slots to insert your new ink.
- Step7: Now, unlatch the paper tray to insert the US letter papers (Plain).
Epson XP 420 Driver Download
Keeping the printer up-to-date is very much essential. What to do to keep the printer update? Indeed, you have to download and install the XP printer driver. Where and how to get the printer drivers? That’s why we are here to assist you.
Driver Installation for Windows 10
The drivers are simply a mediator that sends and receives the print jobs between the printer and computer. With this information, you would have known the importance and need of the driver. Now, you can use the XP 420 connect, which allows printing from computer, mobile, tablet & more. Start the Epson XP 420 Driver download with the instructions below.
- Step1: Initially, select the Connect Printer Setup Utility to download and install.
- Step2: Then, accept the software agreement to proceed with the download.
- Step3: Now, click on the Install tab and then Finish.
- Step4: Next, choose the Epson XP 420 printer and click on Next.
- Step5: On the next window, click on Printer Registration.
- Step6: After that, agree to the service license and register your printer.
- Step7: Finally, create an account and close the window.
- Step8: If the case of any Epson XP 420 printer support, connect with us via call or chat.
Note: If you have updated your Windows 8 or 7 to 10, download the XP 420 printer driver for Windows 10.
Driver Installation for Mac
Be it printing, scanning, or any other functions, you need drivers on your MAC. The biggest question is, which is the best Epson XP 420 printer software? The answer is simple. Choose the driver, which suits the OS as well as the printer model. Here is the helper guide for completing the Epson XP 420 driver download.
- Step1: To begin with, make sure that your selected device is already in the network connection.
- Step2: Now, move to the Setup page where you need to start the XP 420 connect printer setup.
- Step3: On the page, select the Connect Printer Setup Utility.
- Step4: Next, you may get the software agreement page. Here, click on Agree or Accept and proceed to the Epson XP 420 driver download.
- Step5: Now, press the Install option and wait for the XP 420 software to download.
- Step6: After that, choose the printer on the “Select a Printer” screen.
- Step7: Finally, register the printer and close the screen.
Epson XP 420 Wireless Setup
The Epson XP 420 wireless Setup is a breeze to carry out. It is because of the comfort it offers while setting up the printer. We suggest wireless over USB connection because – Quick and secure connection, less-complicated steps, only SSID and password is needed. Even it embeds extra features for the printer that lessen the burden while printing.
- Initially, you have to download the suitable driver set for the printer.
- Now, select either CD or website to download the Epson XP 420 driver.
- It is an ideal choice to download from the website or support page.
- Now, the software selection screen appears with the drivers list.
- Here, select the checkbox and press the Install option.
- After the driver is downloaded to the computer, wait for the connection screen.
- Now, choose the Wireless to include the printer in the wireless list.
- Next, select the Auto Connect mode and then jot down the displayed network information.
- After doing the above all, proceed to the control panel of the printer.
- On the control panel, Home – Setup – Wi-Fi.
- Lastly, move forward as you get the onscreen instructions.