Epson WF Pro 7840 Printer Setup & Driver Download
It is high-performance and offers high-speed wide-format printing. The Epson WF Pro 7840 delivers professional-quality outputs. For printing, it uses innovative Precision Core Heat-Free technology.
The printer is an easy-to-use, convenient printer and is an auto-2-sided printer. It supports fax, print, copy, & scan and has a capacity of handling 500 sheets.
Its touchscreen is 4.3’’ in size and supports Wi-Fi setup using a mobile device. The ISO Print Speed for black prints is 25 ISO ppm†, and 12 ISO ppm† for color prints. It uses DuraBrite® Ultra pigment ink.
Epson WF Pro 7840 Printer Setup
The set of instructions for Epson WF Pro 7840 printer setup are:
- Open the new Epson WorkForce printer package.
- Take your printer and keep it safely in a place near the wall outlet.
- Remove the Epson printer tapes and other covering materials.
- Access the printer ink tank.
- Load the ink bottle into the slots.
- Make a stable connection between the printer and the power source using a USB cord.
- Power up the wall outlet; your WorkForce printer will turn on.
- When the printer screen prompts, choose the language as per your desire.
- Continue to enter into the feeder guard option.
- After that, you have to take the paper and slant it a little backward.
- Now, move on to the printer tray.
- Open it, keep suitable sheets and close the tray.
- Then, switch ON the chosen computer.
- Download and set up the compatible driver on your device.
- While setting up the driver, choose the method to connect the printer and computer.
- Finish the Epson WF Pro 7840 printer setup and take a sample print.
Epson WF Pro 7840 Driver Download
Whether you want to download and install the driver on Windows or Mac, we can help you. Here are the general steps for driver setup on Windows, as well as Mac.
Epson WF Pro 7840 Driver Download - Windows
The general procedure for Epson WF Pro 7840 driver installation are:
- To start with, turn ON your computer.
- Find and save the updated Epson Workforce driver file.
- Move on to the folder where you saved the WF Pro 7840 driver file.
- Open the folder and find the file.
- Double click on the Epson WF Pro 7840 driver file to open it.
- Now, the driver installation process will run.
- Continue with the wizard steps to run the installation.
- After that, you will see your computer screen with connectivity options
- Choose any one connectivity method and continue.
- Finish the setup and open a file that you have to print.
- Print the file as a sample to ensure proper driver installation on windows.
Epson WF Pro 7840 driver Download - MAC
The instructions for setting up Epson WF Pro 7840 driver on Mac are:
- To start with, power up your Mac device.
- Access the Mac device browser.
- Then, find the driver for Epson WF Pro 7840 driver.
- After that, you have to save the .exe file from the computer.
- Wait for few minutes for the driver file to get saved.
- Now, extract the saved .exe file on the folder.
- The Epson Workforce Pro driver setup process begins.
- Carry on the setup with the on-screen installation steps.
- Finish the ongoing process and move on to your Epson printer.
- Open the paper tray and load papers in it.
- Lastly, print a sample page.
Epson XP Pro 7840 Wireless Setup
The general steps for Epson WF Pro 7840 Wireless Setup are:
- Power up Epson WF Pro 7840 printer.
- Press the Wireless icon displayed on the printer panel.
- Now, the network setup wizard will appear on the printer screen.
- Choose the option – Wi-Fi recommended.
- Then, touch the option- Start Setup and tap – Wireless Setup Wizard.
- A list of SSIDs will display on the screen.
- Choose your network name and click on the “OK” button.
- Then, click on the Start Setup button to confirm your Wi-Fi network.
- Now, if you want the report for network setup, then choose – Print Check Report.
Epson WF Pro 7840 Troubleshooting
Epson WF Pro 7840 Scan to Device
Firstly, move on to the printer scanner glass. Then, take the document that you want to scan. Keep the file on the glass.
While keeping the file, make sure that the print portion face down. After that, connect the printer and desktop with a USB cable.
Now, access your printer and press the home icon. Then, choose the Scan option and select a format to save the scanned document.
Now, click on the Scan button. If any queries or doubts regarding this process, feel free to contact us.
Epson WF Pro 7840 Online
To begin with, ensure that your printer is ON. Then, make sure that the computer and printer are in connection. After that, ensure that both the devices are in connection with the same network.
Now, turn on the computer and click on the control panel. Then, select the option- Devices and Printers. After that, right-click your printer name.
Now, choose “See what’s printing.” For additional help, reach out to us.
Epson WF Pro 7840 Paper Jam
If your printer is having a paper jam problem, your printer will show an error message. Then, find out the jammed paper to follow the on-screen instructions. Once you find the jammed paper, remove the sheet.
Then, select the maintenance option. Check whether any paper is jammed in the printer rear cover. After that, remove the jammed paper from the inside of the Epson WorkForce printer.
If you need any additional tech support, call us.