Epson WF Pro 3820 Printer Setup & Driver Download
Now, make your printing jobs easy and quick. Epson WF Pro 3820 is the ultimate solution for all business printing needs. It delivers high-volume professional-quality outputs. The printer can print at a speed of 21 ISO ppm † for black and white prints. For color prints, the printer has a print speed of 11 ISO †.
The printer uses unique Precision Core Heat-Free technology and requires less downtime. It features auto two-sided printing and has a color touchscreen of 2.7’’ for easy & quick navigation.
Additionally, you can use this printer also for Copy, Scan, and Fax.
Epson WF Pro 3820 Printer Setup
- Firstly, get the new Epson WF Pro 3820 printer.
- Open the package and take your Epson Workforce printer.
- Keep the printer safely near the electric outlet.
- Clear the printer covering, as well as tapes.
- Move on to the Epson printer ink tank.
- Insert the ink bottle properly into the apt slots.
- Connect the devices with the help of a USB cord.
- Activate the electric outlet; your Epson 3820 printer will power up.
- Now, a wizard will appear with a list of different languages.
- Choose your language.
- Then, proceed to feeder guard.
- There, you have to slant the document a little backward.
- After that, access the printer tray.
- Feed the tray with compatible papers and close it.
- Turn ON the desktop.
- Save the compatible driver on the device.
- Then, set up the same driver.
- During driver setup, choose the network setup method to connect devices.
- Finally, finish the Epson WF Pro 3820 printer setup.
Epson WF Pro 3820 Driver Download
Whether you want to download and install the driver on Windows or Mac, we can help you. Following are the instructions for Epson WF Pro 3820 driver setup on Mac, as well as Windows.
Epson WF Pro 3820 Driver Download - Windows
The standard steps for Epson WF Pro 3820 driver setup are:
- Initially, switch ON the preferred computer.
- Find the latest version of the Epson Workforce driver.
- After that, download the driver on the computer.
- Go to the exact location where you saved the Epson driver.
- Click on the Epson WF Pro 3820 driver file to extract it.
- The Epson driver setup process will initiate.
- Proceed with the installation steps.
- The options for network setup will appear on the computer.
- Choose the setup method and proceed.
- Complete Epson Workforce driver setup.
- Now, open the file that you need to take the print.
- Finally, choose the print option and print the document.
Epson WF Pro 3820 Driver Download - MAC
The set of instructions for Epson WF Pro 3820 driver setup on Mac are:
- Power up the Apple computer.
- Open Chrome or another browser.
- Then, find the Epson driver for your operating system.
- Now, save the downloaded file on your OS.
- You have to wait for some time until the driver file downloads.
- After that, extract the file on your device.
- The Workforce Pro driver installation process begins.
- Proceed with the setup using the steps on the wizard.
- Complete the ongoing setup process.
- Now, go to your Epson Workforce printer.
- Access the paper tray and fill papers in it.
- Print a test page to ensure setup.
Epson XP Pro 3820 Wireless Setup
Now, set up a Wi-Fi network in Epson WF Pro 3820 quickly and easily. For the Wi-Fi setup, an active Wi-Fi connection and a desktop are necessary. The instructions for Epson WF Pro 3820 Wireless Setup are:
- Initially, power up your Epson Workforce printer.
- Then, press the Wi-Fi icon given on the control panel of the printer.
- Now, the methods for network setup will display on the printer screen.
- Touch the Wi-Fi recommended option.
- After that, tap the Start Setup option.
- Choose the Wireless Setup Wizard via the printer screen.
- Now, a list of network IDs will be on your Envy 5055 screen.
- Select the desired network ID and choose – OK.
- Choose the Start Setup option to ensure Wi-Fi network setup.
Note: If you need the network setup report, select – Print Check Report.
Epson WF Pro 3820 Troubleshooting
Epson WF Pro 3820 Scan to Device
Access the scanner glass of your Epson workforce printer. Place a plain file on the scanner glass to start the scanning process. However, while placing the file, ensure that the scan portion is facing down.
Then, make a secure USB connection between the printer and the computer. After that, power up your printer. Move on to the home icon and press it. Now, select the given option – Scan. Then, you have to decide on a format for saving the document after scanning. Finally, choose Scan to continue. If you have any more questions on scanning, contact our tech support.
Epson WF Pro 3820 Not Showing Online
Go to your Epson printer and ensure that it is ON. After that, verify that your devices are in connection with each other. Then, check the network on your devices to ensure that both have the same network.
Switch on your chosen computer and access the printer panel. Select – Devices and Printers and right-click on your Epson printer name. Finally, click on “See what’s printing.” For more help, call us.
Epson WF Pro 3820 Paper Jam
The Paper jam problem in the Epson can be a stressful thing for many people. When this problem occurs, your Epson printer will display an error message. Once you see the error message, you have to find the jammed paper. Then, follow the wizard steps. Remove the jammed paper.
After that, you have to choose the maintenance option. Then, move on to the printer rear cover and check for jammed papers. If any jammed paper is there, remove it. For additional assistance, contact us.