Epson WF 4720 Software Download
The WF 4720 offers enhanced productivity and high-speed printing. With the Precision Core tech, you can print documents with laser-sharp text. Now, finish your Epson WF 4720 driver download for outstanding efficiency. To make paper loading easy, it comes with a 35-page automatic document feeder.
Epson WF 4720 First Time Printer Setup
The following instructions walk you through the quick WF 4720 printer setup. Follow the instructions as instructed and complete the setup successfully.
- Step1: Firstly, get rid of the packing stickers on the printer package.
- Step2: Then, unpack it and grab the printer using the hands to place it on the firm table.
- Step3: Next, get the accessories from the parcel and cross-verify with the printer manual.
- Step4: Now, remove any cap on the printer port and keep the power cord ready.
- Step5: Next, connect your cable to the printer rear and the wall outlet.
- Step6: Then, click your Epson WF 4720 power icon to power up the printer.
- Step7: After that, remove the included ink cartridges from the package.
- Step8: Now, open the carriage and place the fresh Epson WF 4720 cartridges to secure it.
- Step9: Then, close the carriage and pull out the paper tray.
- Step10: Now, get a stack of US letter papers to place.
- Step11: Finally, close your tray and print a sample alignment page.
Epson WF 4720 Driver Download
For the ultra-powerful performance, Workforce has got multiple drivers. From the available list, choose the best fit to add value to your printer. Reach our printer experts if you want any assistance for the driver and printer setup.
Driver Installation for Windows 10
You can get the drivers either offline or online mode for the WF 4720 printers. In the case of offline, you should have the CD handy. It is easy to use the disc for the Epson WF 4720 software download as you do not need the network. If you prefer online, you should connect to the network.
- Initially, insert the CD in the disc tray and let the computer recognize it.
- If you have activated the automatic download option, it downloads the drivers instantly.
- If not, follow the instructions by your installer software.
Direct link driver download:
- Firstly, key in your printer number and OS on the page shown.
- Then, have a glance at the WF 4720 printer software shown on the screen.
- Now, select the perfect software for your WF 4720 and proceed to a quick download.
- At last, the installer program executes the file downloaded.
Driver Installation for Mac
The available, secure methods to download Mac drivers – CD (offline) & direct link (online). For CD driver download, it is sufficient if you have the CD. For the recent Epson WF 4720 driver, go to the printer website. Here are the printer tech instructions to download the compatible WF 4720 printer driver.
- To start the driver download from the CD, unpack and keep it handy.
- Then, search for the Mac disc tray to load the CD into the computer.
- Next, the installer begins to run the executable file.
- Finally, walk through the displayed instructions for your installation.
Direct link driver download:
- Firstly, go to the printer page to select the right set of WF 4720 software.
- Now, enter the product details such as printer number & OS version.
- Then, the webpage lists the compatible Epson WF 4720 driver.
- Next, proceed to download the best driver option displayed in the list.
Epson WF 4720 Wireless Setup
If you set up the printer for the first time, you can refer to the instructions elaborated below. These instructions are helpful in both selecting and changing the wireless network settings. First, you should install wireless drivers on Mac or Windows 10. To download it, use the instructions given on the Start Here page. After you download the drivers, install them appropriately. While installing, the installer program walks you through the Epson WF 4720 wireless Setup.
- To begin with, click on the Home button available on the printer control panel.
- Then, gently press the wireless icon to see the basic network screen.
- From the list of wireless options, select the wifi (recommended).
- Now, find the Change Settings or Start Setup options.
- Next, please select it and choose the wifi Setup Wizard.
- In between the process, make sure that you have the network name and password for it.
- If you do not have it handy, get it from the computer wireless settings screen.
- Once you get it, come back to WF 4720 printer panel.
- Here, the wifi network name displays to choose from.
- Now, select your network from the list. If the list is not having your network, then enter it manually.
- Finally, click on the password field and use the displayed keypad for entering the password.