The Epson ET 3750 printer runs on the PrecisionCore technology with large ink tanks. The original ink provided with the package is enough for 2 years of printing. The ink bottles feature auto-stop for easy ink filling. To make printing easy, it has auto 2-sided printing, borderless photo printing, and 30 sheet ADF. Why wait? Complete your Epson ET 3750 driver download for the advanced printer features.
Epson ET 3750 Driver Setup
Epson ET 3750 First Time Printer Setup
You need to complete the basic setup before you print or scan from the printer. The steps involve – unwrapping, power cable connection, media, and ink installation.
- To begin with, clear away the packaging material on the box.
- Now, place your new product gently on the smooth base.
- Then, get your new electrical cord and ink bottles out of the printer box.
- After that, open the scanner unit and remove the ink tank lid.
- Then, choose the ink tank and corresponding ink bottle.
- Now, place the bottle inverted to fill up the ink tank.
- Once it is filled with ink, proceed to the power cord connection.
- Now, take the power cord and connect it to its end to the printer and wall outlet.
- Then, turn on the printer with the Power button and use the control panel buttons to manage the ink settings.
- Finally, arrange the papers in the proper alignment to keep them in the tray.
Epson ET 3750 Driver Download
The drivers or software is a building block that is responsible for printing. For any model, it is mandatory to download the new & compatible set of printer drivers.
Driver Installation for Windows 10
When you know the features offered by the Epson ET 3750 driver, it is easy to download them. There are several Epson ET 3750 printer software. From the list, you can choose the one that fits your printer.
Drivers available for the Windows 10 OS version: Drivers and Utility package – Includes scan software, basic printer driver, software updater, and event manager.Printer Driver v2 – Basic driver file for printing and scanning
How to download the Epson ET 3750 software? In general, you can import the necessary drivers from the CD. If the CD is not available, refer to the steps below.
Initially, open the support page for the driver to enter the printer details.
Now, choose the best and compatible Epson ET 3750 driver to download on your computer.
Once downloaded, stick to the instructions prompted on the installer screen.
Note: If you proceed with the Epson ET 3750 driver download through the CD, you only get the basic drivers.
Driver Installation for Mac
Similar to Windows 10 OS, you can choose the compatible drivers from the available driver list. Before you start the Epson ET 3750 software download, ensure that the MAC OS is updated. If the OS is outdated, it may result in driver download failure or installation error.
Below is the list of drivers for the printer. Drivers are available for the Windows 10 OS version: Drivers and Utility package – Full printer drivers with scanner drivers, software updater, and scan utility. Printer Driver v2 – Basic driver package for the primary print functions
How to download the ET 3750 software?
Firstly, connect the computer to an active internet connection.
After that, from the setup page, download the drivers given in the list.
Then, click on the Download option that assists with the quick driver download.
Now, double-tap on the downloaded file to begin the installation.
For any driver download queries, connect with our printer technician.
Epson EcoTank 3750 Wireless Setup
Do you have an office or home wireless network ready? Then, this section is undoubtedly an eye-opener for accessible Epson ET 3750 wireless Setup. Downloading the Epson ET 3750 printer driver is the first step. The ET 3750 software download can guide you to the wireless network setup.
- Firstly, keep the printer ready by completing the wireless setup.
- Now, enter the link in the browser and then select the drivers that you want to download.
- Next, the computer downloads all the printer driver packages.
- Wait until the progressing download gets completed. Now, the screen displays the printer setup screen with three different options.
- From the setup options, choose the first option, which is wireless.
- If your printer is not already set up, choose the “First-time” option.
- Then, it recognizes and shows up the Wi-Fi details that your computer is connected to.
- Now, get the details to use for the printer’s wireless connection.
- After noting down, turn on the Epson ET 3750 and access the printer control panel.
- Here, choose the Home or Wi-Fi from the available buttons.
- Next, scroll down the options using the Up and Down buttons to choose Wireless.
- After that, select the Start Setup Wi-Fi Wizard.
- Lastly, enter the gathered network details to connect to the wireless network.