- Get the all new Epson Eco Tank 2720 printer.
- Take the printer from the package and remove the coverings from it.
- Then, clear off all the tapes from the printer.
- Access the ink tank of your printer.
- Load the suitable ink bottle into the slots properly.
- Now, take the USB cable and connect it to the printer.
- Then, connect the other end of the cable to the wall outlet.
- Power up the wall outlet; your Epson Eco Tank printer will turn on.
- Once your printer is ON, move on to the printer screen.
Epson ET 2720 Printer Setup & Driver Download
Epson ET 2720 is a compact, as well as small printer suitable for students. With this printer, students can meet all the printing requirements. The Epson Eco Tank printer has a lightweight body.
The printer contains the super tank for ink. Thus, it allows you to print several color, as well as black documents. Moreover, it offers a low cost-to-print ratio. You can connect the printer to the device via the wireless network. Additionally, you can also print using your smartphone. It supports Epson’s iPrint app, Fire OS support, and Mopria Print Service.
With this printer, you can enjoy high-quality printing at low running prices.
Epson ET 2720 Printer Setup
- Select the preferred language and proceed to feeder guard.
- Slant the compatible paper a little backward.
- Then, move on to the paper tray and open it.
- Feed the tray with a bunch of suitable papers.
- Close the paper tray and move on to your device.
- Power up your device and download the Epson printer driver.
- Install the same on the computer.
- During driver installation, choose either wireless or USB method to connect the devices.
- Finally, finish the Epson ET 2720 printer setup and take a sample print.
Epson ET 2720 Driver Download
Want to download and install Epson ET 2720 driver? If yes, then it is a simple process. Download & install the Epson Eco Tack printer driver without any hassle. For this, ensure that your Epson printer and device are perfect. You must also ensure that your printer driver is apt for your OS.
Epson ET 2720 Driver Download - Windows
The standard steps for Epson ET 2720 driver download & install in Windows are:
- To start with, switch on the device.
- Save the raw file of the updated Epson ET 2720 driver.
- Choose the option “Start” and access the Epson ET 2720 panel.
- After that, select – Hardware and Sound.
- Now, choose the Devices and Printers option.
- Select – Add a Printer and then click on the Add a Local Printer option.
- Now, you have to choose your port depending on your Epson printer model.
- Proceed with the on-screen steps and choose your driver .exe file.
- Open the .exe file to start the Epson ET 2720 driver setup.
- Carry out the process using the steps on the wizard and complete the process.
- Print with your Epson ET 2720 printer
Epson ET 2720 driver Download - MAC
The easy steps for Epson ET 2720 driver setup on Mac are:
- Turn ON the Mac device and access its browser.
- Now, find the compatible Epson ET 2720 driver for your device.
- After that, save it on the computer.
- Wait until your printer driver downloads.
- The Epson ET 2720 driver setup process.
- Continue with the driver installation process.
- Move on to your printer paper tray.
- Open the Epson Eco Tank paper tray.
- Fill the tray with plain & suitable papers.
- Access your computer and open the document.
- Select the option print to take a sample print.
Epson ET 2720 Wireless Setup
Are you finding difficulty in setting up Wi-Fi in your Epson Eco Tank printer? Yes? No problem. Here are the instructions for Epson ET 2720 wireless setup:
- Initially, power up your official computer.
- Ensure that the wireless network in your device is stable and active.
- Open the browser and search for Epson printer driver.
- Once you get the driver, download the .exe file on your desktop.
- Start the driver installation by extracting the downloaded file.
- After that, proceed with the steps on the driver setup wizard.
- Select the wireless method to make a connection between printer and device.
- Then, provide the network name & password and complete the setup.
- Finally, print a paper as a sample.
Note – If you need any extra technical help, contact our experts.
Epson ET 2720 Troubleshooting
Epson ET 2720 not Printing Properly
- Are you facing printing issues with Epson ET 2720? If yes, then move on to your computer. After that, go to Printers Scanners.
- Now, you will see your printer name, click on it. Then, to delete your Epson ET 2720 printer from the device, click on the minus symbol.
- Now, choose the symbol plus to add the printer once again.
- Then, delete the driver and add it again on the device. Finally, ensure that the print-head nozzles are perfect, and try printing a file. Still, if your Epson Eco Tank printer is not printing, then call our experts.
Epson ET 2720 Paper Jam
- Access the printer paper tray and ensure that the papers are compatible.
- After that, make sure the number of sheets in the tray is not exceeding the limit.
- Now, confirm that the input of the paper is as per the printer specifications.
- After that, align the sheets properly in the printer tray.
- Lastly, try to print with Eco Tank 2720. If the issue occurs again, then get in touch with our tech support team.
Epson ET 2720 Failed to Connect Wirelessly
- Turn OFF and then ON the printer.
- Power up your access point.
- Then, keep the Epson printer near your wireless router.
- Ensure that your Eco Tank printer is not near electromagnetic devices.
- Now, check and confirm that the router is supporting the WPS push button.
- Check the passcode of the network and ensure that it is correct.
- Lastly, uninstall and then install the printer driver.
Still, if your Epson Eco Tank printer fails to connect wirelessly, then contact us.