HP Envy 7858 Setup and Install
The HP Envy 7858 setup printer offers versatile document and photo printing. The printer is basically meant for home purposes. According to the HP Envy 7858 review, the printer has a quick multi-page copying function. Automatic Document Feeder eliminates the need for manual sheet insertion.
Get In Touch : www.quick-helps.com
HP Envy 7858 Setup Steps
HP Envy 7858 First Time Printer setup
First Time Printer setup is very simple and essential for the Envy 7858 Printer. Go through the Envy 7858 user manual and start your print task.
Unpacking the Device for HP envy 7858 setup
- In the first place, take a sharp object and tear the tapes and stickers.
- Then, drag out the envy 7858 printer from the printer box.
- Sequentially, clear the atmosphere which has the packing material.
- Now place the printer near the socket for easy access.
HP Envy 7858 Ink Cartridge Installation Setup
- Now, open the ink cartridge access door of the envy 7858 printer.
- Discard the tapes for revealing the Envy 7858 ink cartridges from the pack.
- Eventually, find the color code on the cartridge slot, and fix it appropriately.
- At last, slowly close the ink cartridge access door of the envy 7858 printer.
Power Cord Connection for HP envy 7858 setup
- Now, you need to supply power for the Envy 7858 printer.
- Gently, insert one end of the power cord into the power outlet and another end to the printer.
- After some time, turn on the Envy 7858 printer by pressing the power button.
- Eventually, set the printer preferences of your choice such as language.
Load Enough Sheets of Paper
- The envy printer will support various media types.
- Firstly, drag out the paper tray and clean its inner surface.
- Secondly, place the bundle of papers into the tray and slide them slowly.
- Make sure that there are no curls or damage of paper in the bunch. Finally, close the paper tray.
Envy7858 Setup Printer Features
The print, copy and scan functions are well accomplished with HP Envy 7858 setup. The printer functionality will improve the workflow.
Achieve perfect resolution with HP envy 7858 Printer after hardware and software configuration.
HP Envy 7858 Setup Connectivity modes
Proceed with the HP Envy 7858 manual for easy connectivity. Set up the connectivity modes to print easily from the envy 7858 printer.
Envy7858 USB Setup
The USB connectivity method is a simple and easy way of connecting the devices. Follow the below simple instruction for the Envy 7858 printer setup.
Step 1: Envy7858 Printer Setup Requirement
- Before you begin, examine if the computer has any previous drivers or not. If previous drivers are present then remove the driver.
- Initially, keep an envy printer and computer ready for connection.
- Next, you need to select a USB cable with a minimum of 3 meters.
- Eventually, validate the USB port on your computer.
- Make sure that you add the device to Devices and Printers option on your computer.
Step 2: Connection Setup and Software Installation
- Before software installation, visit the manufacturer site to obtain the latest driver.
- Now, you will notice the list of HP Envy 7858 driver.
- Consequently, choose the best driver from the list and tap the download option.
- Then run the downloaded HP 7858 driver setup file on your computer.
Wired Network for HP Envy 7858 Setup
Step 1: Prepare for envy 7858 network connection and software installations
- In the first place, select a network router and an Ethernet cable.
- Then, establish a connection between the computer and the router.
- Next, get the Ethernet cable. Don’t use a telephone cable, instead of an Ethernet cable.
- Eventually, check the cable quality before connecting the devices.
Step 2: Establish a network connection
- Firstly, turn on the envy 7858 setup printer and computer.
- Now, take the Ethernet cable and remove the sealing cover.
- Then, plug in one end of Ethernet cable to envy 7858 printer. Consequently the other end of Ethernet cable to the router.
Step 3: Install the Envy 7858 software
- Now, move to the manufacturer site to install Envy 7858 setup printer drivers.
- Then, choose the compatible drivers with steps from Envy 7858 printer instruction.
- Next, tap on the Download option under the corresponding driver. After downloading the driver, extract the driver setup files. And follow the installation instructions.
Wireless Network for HP Envy 7858 Setup
You can achieve Envy 7858 wireless setup in three essential steps. Proceed with the below simple steps for completing the wireless setup:
Step 1: Prepare for wireless network connection
- In the first place, you need to collect the requirements such as network name, and password.
- Then, navigate to the network connection after gathering the above requirements.
- Note: Make sure to keep the printer and computer in a ready state.
Step 2: Connect the envy 7858 printer to the wireless network.
- Now, click on the Wireless icon, which is available on the printer control panel.
- Then, select the Settings option from the available options.
- Eventually, choose the Wireless Setup Wizard option.
- At last, proceed with the on-screen instructions for completing Envy 7858 install.
Step 3: Install the envy 7858 printer software
- Visit the manufacturer site for getting the best envy 7858 setup driver.
- Next, download and install the Printer Envy 7858 driver.
Prerequisites for Envy 7858 Setup
Examine the Envy 7858 printer accessories, before starting the setup process. Cross-check the printer accessories with the checklist. Check for the following accessories in your printer box:
- Envy 7858 All-in-One Printer
- Black Cartridge
- Tri-color Cartridge
- Ink Caution Flyer