Envy 7858 troubleshooting
Do not worry or panic, when your envy photo 7858 printer is having issues with print, scan, or copy functions. Troubleshoot your printer with steps in the Envy photo 7858 manual. The Troubleshooting steps are very simple and you can fix it in a hassle-free way. If you find it difficult, then dial our toll-free number.
- Connectivity Issue
- Configuration Error
- HP Envy 7858 troubleshooting
- Paper jam and Slow Print Problem
HP Envy 7858 Troubleshooting Network Connection Settings
- In the first place, ensure that your computer and network are compatible.
- Now, double click the browser and move to the official site.
- Here search for envy photo 7858 printer software.
- Eventually, hit on the download option for downloading the Envy photo 7858 software.
- Then, tap on the software for opening the driver file.
- Next, explore the network section. Proceed with the screen instructions until you reach the Network section.
- At this time, you need to choose either an Ethernet/wireless connection.
- Select your connection type and proceed with Envy photo 7858 user manual instructions.
HP Envy 7858 Printer Network Connection Fails
- You can use either a wired or wireless network connection for your envy photo 7858 printer. Follow the below steps for fixing the network issues.
- In the first place, switch off the router by taping the power button or disconnecting the power cord.
- Then, turn off the envy printer, and disconnect the USB or Ethernet cables.
- Next, close the running programs on your computer and power off the computer.
- After some time, plug-in the power cord to the router. Eventually, wait for the network light to display a normal connected status.
- At this time, power on the Envy photo 7858 All-in-One Printer and computer.
- If still the issues exist, then reinstall the Printer Envy 7858 driver.
- Note: Always use the network connection which is stable and secure.
Note: Ensure the network connection is stable and secure.
Uninstall HP Envy 7858 Driver and Software
HP Envy 7858 Printer Software Reinstall
- In the first place, turn off the envy photo 7858 printer. Then disconnect the USB cable from the printer.
- Now, tap the start icon on your computer. Navigate to all program option.
- Here, select the devices and printer folder from the program option.
- Next, scroll down and find the envy printer in the devices and printer folder section.
- Then, right-click on the printer icon and tap the uninstall option.
- Simultaneously, remove Printer Basic Device Software.
- Wait till the uninstallation process gets completed.
- At last, remove all the envy photo 7858 driver files and refresh the settings.
- Before reinstalling the software, delete all the existing driver files.
- In the first place, select the printer driver from the manufacturer site.
- Note: Make sure to download the latest driver version for your printer.
- For this, visit the manufacturer site and type in the model number.
- Now, the browser will display the list of available drivers.
- Eventually, select the latest driver version for your envy printer.
- Consequently, tap on the download button for Envy 7858 Printer driver download.
- The driver file will automatically open on your computer.
- Follow the Envy 7858 printer instruction for driver installation.
- Try to print a sample document, after completing the Envy 7858 printer software installation.
Disable Firewall Printer Firmware
- Temporarily disable the firewall firmware using Print and Scan Doctor. Go with the below steps to disable the firewall firmware.
- Initially, download and install the print and scan Doctor on your computer.
- Then, double click on the Print and Scan Doctor.
- Next, find the network option on the menu. Now, from the network menu tap on troubleshooting firewalls settings.
- Eventually, tap on the name of firewall software which is in enabled status.
- Simultaneously, disable the enabled firewall software.
- Follow the above steps until all the firewalls are completely disabled.