HP Envy 7158 All-in-One-Printer
HP Envy photo 7158 All-in-One Printer delivers beautiful print outputs. You can go from the phone to stunning photos with HP envy 7158 wireless setup. According to Envy 7158 review, it offers you effortless mobile printing with Smart app. Distant printing is possible with Wi-Fi connectivity. The border-less printing and Auto-Off technology make it well known. Firstly, carry out the hardware and software configuration with the Envy photo 7158 setup. This takes only a few minutes of your time with proper guidance. Get the best assistance and guidance from our tech team.
HP Envy 7158 Setup and Install
Unpack envy photo 7158 from the Printer Box
- Initially, discard the outer tapes and stickers from the printer box.
- After removing the tapes, drag out the envy photo 7158 printer from the box.
- Now, ensure that the printer accessories are properly dispatched.
- Eventually, take out the printer accessories and keep it aside for later use.
Connect envy photo 7158 to Power Cord
- Next, connect the Envy photo 7158 to the power supply.
- In the first place, take the power cable and insert one end to envy photo printer.
- Then, connect the other end of the power cable to the power outlet.
- After some time, power on the printer and set the printer preferences.
Ink Cartridge Installation for envy photo 7158
- Before you begin, open the ink cartridge access door and remove the tapes from its surface.
- Now, take the ink cartridges from the pack.
- Next, you need to remove the plastic tapes on the ink cartridge.
- At last, insert the HP Envy 7158 ink cartridge into the slot and close the cartridge access door.
Envy 7158 Printer Setup & Envy 7158 Driver Installation :- www.Quick-helps.com
HP Envy 7158 Driver Download and Install
HP Envy photo 7158 Driver Install for Win OS
- Basically, driver installation can be easily done with driver installation CD/DVD.
- Now, place the installation CD/DVD into the disc drive of windows computer.
- Next, the windows screen will automatically initialize the installation wizard.
- Proceed with the HP Envy photo 7158 user manual to complete the installation.
- You can also download the driver from the manufacturer site.
- At this time, enter the printer model name to find HP Envy 7158 software along with driver.
- Here, the browser will display the available Envy photo 7158 driver.
- Eventually, select the driver and tap the download option.
- Finally, run the driver setup file to install Envy 7158 driver on Windows computer.
HP Envy photo 7158 Driver Install for Mac OS
- Firstly, ensure the compatibility of HP Envy 7158 driver with the Mac OS.
- Secondly, visit the manufacturer site through the browser.
- Now, enter the 7158 model number and search for the corresponding driver page.
- Here, select the most compatible HP Envy 7158 driver download for mac from the list.
- Next, initiate the driver installation and follow the Envy photo 7158 printer instruction.
- Then, choose the Apple icon on a Mac device.
- Then select system preferences to check whether the printer is added to the printer list.
- If not added, add the printer manually to the Mac with the help of HP Envy 7158 instructions.
Envy7158 Wireless Services
Printing via ePrint is very easy with Envy photo 7158 eprint setup. You just need to know the printer default email address. Then, send the document to print to your printer email ID.
Airprint service is exclusively designed for Apple devices. With Airprint service, printing high-quality documents from HP Envy 7158 wireless setup is simple. Carry out HP Envy 7158 AirPrint setup to avail this service.
Google Cloud print is a free web service. To enjoy this service add the envy printer to Google Cloud account. Then start assigning the task to an envy printer.
Mopria App is supported only in latest versions. Just enable the network settings required for printing from wireless setup. Tune it accordingly to fetch printouts easily.
Envy Photo 7158 Feature Setup
Envy photo 7158 Print Document Steps
- In the first place, explore the document for printing.
- Eventually, check the print settings for the best output.
- Before printing, change the text font and color if necessary.
- To access more layout, and advanced print settings, select Printer Properties.
- After making the required changes, confirm and save the changes.
- Now, preview the document and tap on the print option.
- Finally, you will receive the output from the HP envy 7158 setup.
Envy photo 7158 Copy Document Steps
- Firstly, open the document that you want to print.
- Secondly, explore the print settings for documents to copy.
- Thirdly, adjust the text font and resolution of the document.
- Now, select the number of copies you want to print.
- Next, tap on the preview option for verifying the correctness of the document.
- Eventually, refer HP Envy 7158 manual and then tap the copy option on your printer.
- At last, the envy printer will make copies of the document.
Envy photo 7158 Scan Document Steps
- Initially, place the document on the right corner of the scanner bed.
- Ensure that you have positioned the document properly.
- Next, choose the preview option to perform the corresponding changes.
- Then, click the scan option on the control panel of your envy printer.
- Now, select the add option to scan multiple scanning documents.
- Consequently, save the scanned copies in a known location.
Envy Photo 7158 Problem fix
HP Envy 7158 Offline for Win 10 & Mac
- Initially, move onto Devices and Printer section on windows or mac.
- Next, scroll and search for an envy photo 7158 printer icon.
- Now, check if colored checkmark appears next to pause or printer use offline option.
- If colored checkmark appears, then click on it to disable the checkmarks.
- At last, confirm the envy photo 7158 printer properties and save the settings.
HP Envy 7158 Not Found During Install
- In the first place, power off the envy photo 7158 printer. Then remove all the cables between the printer and computer.
- Restart the devices and check the connection status.
- If still the issues are not fixed, then reinstall the HP Envy 7158 driver.
- Before reinstalling the envy driver, check HP Envy 7158 network problem fix.
- After deleting the driver file, select the driver and reinstall it into your computer.
Fixing ink cartridge issues
- Follow the below suggestions, if you are facing the problem with the ink cartridge.
- Always make use of genuine ink for your Envy photo 7158 printer.
- Next, check whether the ink cartridges are properly inserted.
- Now, try re-insert the ink cartridges into its slot with Envy photo 7158 cartridge setup.
- Note: The ink cartridge area and electrical contacts should be free from dust.
- Eventually, reset the printing environment if necessary.