Envy 7158 Manual
The envy 7158 driver download is similar for both Windows and Mac OS. In the first place, you should get an active network connection. Secondly, explore the chrome browser on your computer. Next, move to the driver page on the manufacturer site. Then, scroll down to find the suitable envy photo 7158 driver by referring envy 7158 manual. Now select the best driver and hit on the download option. Once the driver file gets completely downloaded on your computer, start the installation.
Envy7158 Printer Manual Guide
Envy7158 Printer Manual for Driver Download and Install
- Fulfill your print needs with unique features of envy 7158 printer.
- Appreciate the uniqueness of an envy printer by downloading the best driver.
- Eventually, you need to update the Printer envy photo 7158 driver regularly.
- This will extend the printing service of the envy 7158 printer.
- Also, activate the automatic software update option for getting the update notification.
- Refer the envy 7158 manual for downloading the driver.
- After completing the download process, initiate the installation process.
- Here, the screen will guide with the installation process.
- If you are confused about choosing the driver, then contact our toll-free number.
How to download the envy 7158 driver?
Envy photo 7158 driver can be updated in two ways:
Option 1 – Download and Install the envy7158 driver manually
Option 2 – Envy7158 Automatic Driver Updates
Envy7158 Printer manual Platform Compatibility
System Requirement for Envy7158 Printer Manual on Windows
- WindowsVista – 800 MHz 32-bit processor, 2 GB hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive, USB port, and Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.
- WindowsXP – 233 MHz processor, 850 MB hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive, USB port, and Internet Explorer 8.
- Windows(10, 8, 7) – 1 GHz 32-bit processor or 64-bit processor, 2 GB hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive, USB port, Microsoft Internet Explorer.
System Requirement for Envy7158 Printer Manual on Mac
- MacOSX v 10.10 (Yosemite), 1.0 GB hard disk space, Internet Access
- MacOSv 10.11 (El Capitan), 1.0 GB hard disk space, Internet Access
- MacOSv 10.12 (Sierra), 1.0 GB hard disk space, Internet Access
Envy7158 Printer Manual Driver from CD/DVD Drive
- Generally, using the CD to install the printer driver is the easiest way.
- Before you begin, check whether the envy photo 7158 printer is connected with the computer.
- Next, remove the installation CD from its pack. Examine whether the installation CD is free from damages.
- Now, place the installation CD into the drive and wait for some time.
- Here, the computer screen will show the installation window.
- Then, tap on continue to allow the driver to be properly installed.
- Eventually, you will get the successful installation message, when the process is over.
- At last, add the envy photo 7158 to the computer printer list.