Envy 7158 Troubleshooting
You can easily fix the printer issue with Envy photo 7158 troubleshooting. The improper envy 7158 setup may cause the printer issue like envy 7158 troubleshooting. Envy photo 7158 printer issues may be annoying, but can be easily solved with simple steps. Dial our toll-free number for getting professional advice for fixing the issue.
- Connectivity Issue in Envy photo 7158 network
- Configuration Error fixing
- Envy 7158 troubleshooting
- Paper jam and Slow Printing issues
Envy7158 Network Connection Settings
Network connection requirement
- In the first place, know your network details like network name, and password.
- Then, you need to connect your computer with a wireless network.
- Note: Ensure that the internet connection is stable.
- At last, establish a connection between envy photo 7158 printer and wireless network.
Printer driver installation:
- Initially, go to the official site to download the envy photo 7158 driver.
- Now, double click on the downloaded driver file and explore the files.
- Consequently, proceed with the envy photo 7158 user manual for successful driver installation.
- Then, check the printer connections and confirm the settings.
Envy7158 Printer Network Connection Fails
- If still the network issue is not resolved, then reinstall the Envy 7158 driver.
- Note: The router connection must be stable and constant.
The network connection may fail while installing a driver using Envy photo 7158 wireless setup. Proceed with the below steps for fixing the issue:
- Firstly, disconnect the power cord or press the power button to turn off the router.
- Secondly, power off the envy photo printer, and remove any USB or Ethernet cables.
- Now, close all the running programs on your computer, and shut down the computer.
- After some time, turn on the router and wait for a stable light to indicate connectivity.
- Next, power on envy photo 7158 printer and computer. Then connect the envy photo 7158 printer and computer with the router.
Note: Ensure the network connection is stable and secure.
Uninstall Drivers and Software
Envy7158 Printer Software Reinstall
- Initially, make sure that your computer is in a ready state.
- Now, click on the start icon on your computer. Then choose the control panel.
- Eventually, search for envy photo 7158 all-in-one printer on the list.
- Right-click on the printer icon and select the uninstall option.
- Consequently, tap on continue to proceed further for uninstallation.
- Follow the screen instructions for uninstalling the driver.
- Next, restart the computer for refreshing the connection.
- At last, delete all the Envy 7158 driver files to check with envy7158 network problem fix.
For the Ethernet connection:
- In the first place, connect one end of Ethernet cable to the envy printer. Eventually, the other end to the router.
- Once you complete the cable connection, download the Envy photo 7158 driver.
- Consequently, during installation, choose the Ethernet cable connection.
- Finally, add the envy 7158 usb connect to the existing printer’s list.
- After uninstalling printer software, download the latest 7158 driver.
- Note: Before you begin, delete all the previous 7158 driver files.
For Wireless connection:
- Initially, establish a wireless connection for your computer and envy printer.
- Now, visit the manufacturer site, and search for envy photo 7158 driver.
- Eventually, click the download option for Envy photo 7158 Printer driver download.
- Then, install the driver with Envy photo 7158 manual instructions.