HP Envy 5055 Setup
HP Envy 5055 All-in-One Printer is specially designed for home users. however, it assures bright lab-quality photos with copy and scan tools. Print quickly with a simple Wi-Fi setup. Also, you can easily print and scan on the go with the Smart app. Based on HP Envy 5055 review, it is noted that printer can easily print from social media and cloud. Speed up your printing process and save paper with automatic duplex printing. Hence, carry out Envy 5055 setup to enjoy endless printing service.
HP Envy 5055 Setup Install
Unpack the HP Envy 5055 Printer Box
Step1: Firstly, locate the Envy 5055 Printer box on a rigid surface.
Step2: Next, drag out the HP envy 5055 setup device from the printer box.
Step3: Now, remove all the tapes and packing materials from the envy 5055.
Step4: After that, remove the tapes from the printer components.
Connect to Power Cord
Step1: Initially, find the port at the rear side of the envy 5055.
Step2: Now plug one end of the power cable to the rear side of the envy printer.
Step3: Consequently, plug the other end of the power cable to the power socket.
Step4: Finally, turn on the HP Envy 5055 printer, after a couple of minutes.
HP Envy 5055 Ink Cartridge Setup
Step1: Firstly, raise the cartridge access door of the HP envy 5055 device.
Step2: Secondly, remove the ink cartridge from the pack.
Step3: Note: Touching the tip or nozzle of the ink cartridge, might damage it permanently.
Step4: Then insert the HP Envy5055 ink cartridges into the slot.
Step5: After that, check the whole envy 5055 setup and get your driver ready.
Step6: Go to drivers page to find the exact driver and follow the steps to install it soon.
Envy5055 Printer Setup & Envy5055 Driver Installation :- www.Quick-helps.com
HP Envy 5055 Driver Installation
HP Envy 5055 Driver Install for Win
- Before you begin, connect your Envy printer device and computer with stable power.
- Next, choose a strong network for high-quality printing.
- Now open the browser and visit the https://quick-helps.com.
- Then, search for HP Envy drivers for windows.
- Eventually, click on the driver and software option for getting available drivers.
- Select the driver file and find the download option for the particular driver.
- Consequently, tap on download and wait until the driver gets completely downloaded.
- Run the HP Envy 5055 driver file on your windows computer.
- Finally, print with envy, once the HP envy 5055 software installation is complete.
HP Envy 5055 Driver Install for Mac
- Initially, the basic requirement for HP Envy5055 device on windows and Mac is a constant supply.
- Then, you need a strong network connection to obtain the compatible driver from the browser.
- Navigate to HP envy 5055 driver download. Type in the printer model in the search field.
- Now the available list of Printer HP Envy 5055 driver will be displayed.
- Select the driver of your choice, which best suits the Mac computer.
- Note: Check the driver specificatios before you download it.
- Next download the Envy 5055 driver for mac.
- Save the driver file format in a specific format – .dmg format.
- Finally, follow the HP Envy5055 instruction to install the driver efficiently.
Envy 5055 Wireless Services
Printing documents is easy with Envy5055 eprint setup. The ePrint option is a blessing for the users who want to print from anywhere. Obtain the printer mail address. And then send documents to that email address for printing.
Airprint is particularly for Apple devices. You can print information from anywhere with the Envy 5055 AirPrint setup. Make use of the Envy 5055 wireless setup technology to connect the printer and the Apple device.
Cloud print is an advanced technology for printing from a Google-powered computer. It does not require any additional envy 5055 software for performing the print task. Initialize the Cloud print setup to enjoy the service.
Print from any Android device using the Mopria Print service. Once you enable the Mopria Print Service, you can print through a wireless connection. The suitable Android versions are Android 4.4 and later.
HP Envy 5055 Feature Setup
- Firstly, load the paper into the tray and align them properly.
- Note: Make sure your HP envy 5055 setup is done for printing work.
- Now, open the folder where the document to print is actually saved.
- Then, click on the print option at the bottom of the screen.
- Before confirming the print option, check the print quality and specifications.
- At last, tap on the print option.
- Firstly, select the document that you wish to make copies.
- Now, place it on of the scanner glass. Make sure the printing side faces downward.
- Then, click on the copy option on the printer control panel.
- Eventually, enter the number of copies that you want to make.
- Next, check the copy settings and tap on the copy button.
- You can also refer the HP Envy 5055 manual for the HP envy 5055 setup.
- Initially, you need to load the original document on the scanner bed.
- Then download the Smart app from the app store, and make it available for use.
- Now, locate the scan area and select the scanner option.
- Next, tap on the Preview option to have a look at the document before scanning it.
- Click on the scan option, and save the file after scanning it.
HP Envy 5055 Problem fix
Printer Offline for Win & Mac
- Firstly, switch off the computer and Envy printer.
- Secondly, check the network connectivity between Envy 5055 and the computer.
- Now go to control panel of HP Envy 5055 printer device.
- Check whether the pause printing icon or use printer offline icon is active.
- If the pause printing icon or use printer offline icon is active, then disable the icon. Then save the settings.
Printer Not Found During Installation
- Fixing this issue on HP Envy 5055 network problem fix is damn easy.
- Firstly, remove the USB to clear the connection between the devices.
- Next, delete the drivers that are available on the computer.
- Now, leave the computer idle for a few minutes. Possibly, the above steps will stop this issue.
- If not, call our toll-free number and avail quick remote assistance instantly.
Fixing ink cartridge issues
- Removing and reinserting the HP Envy5055 cartridge setup might fix the issue.
- Firstly, make sure the HP envy 5055 printer is in the active state.
Secondly, open the cartridge access door.
- Wait till the cartridge becomes idle.
- Now, gently pull out the ink cartridge from the slot.
Then check if the ink cartridges are free from leakage.
- Next, replace the ink cartridge and close the cartridge access door.