HP Envy 5055 Wireless Setup
Now you can also connect your printer to your Windows 10/MAC device using HP Envy 5055 wireless setup. Connect both your printer and the device to the same wireless network to enjoy this service.
HP Envy 5055 Wireless Setup Compatibility
Set up the printer wirelessly with the help of the Envy 5055 user manual. The wireless capability depends on the HP Envy 5055 software installation. Complete the HP Envy 5055 install, according to the device specification. Avail the wireless service and print from anywhere at any time.
The ePrint service allows you to print from any location to the printer. Activate Envy 5055 eprint setup to avail of this service.
HP Envy 5055 AirPrint supports the feature of AirPrint. This enables you to print wirelessly with your iOS devices.
By carrying out Envy 5055 eprint you can print a document and photos from your mobile or any other device.
Mopria Print Service is a mobile printing solution. You can easily connect and print with an envy printer through Mopria.
HP Envy 5055 Wireless Setup for Windows 10
- Step1: Firstly, connect your envy printer and the Windows device wireless to the same network.
- Step2: Then, go to the control panel and click on your Windows device.
- Step3: Next, tap on the Devices and Printers option.
- Step4: Here, you can see the list of devices available for connection and already in connection.
- Step5: Now, choose your device name from the list to add it to your Windows device.
- Step6: Click on the “Add Device” option to add it manually, in case you are unable to see your printer name.
- Step7: Further, ensure the complete installation of the driver setup to your system which is connected with the desired printer module for the printing using printer setup.
- Step9: Finally, the printer setup for proficient printing purpose is done successfully by using simple steps.
HP Envy 5055 Wireless Setup for Mac
- Step1: Follow these steps for the effective printer setup:
- Step2: Initially, connect your printer and the MAC for HP Envy 5055 setup mac.
- Step3: Then, click the Apple icon on your MAC. Next, choose the Systems & Preferences option from the Apple menu on the MAC.
- Step4: Now, you can see the devices already in connection and device ready for connection.
- Step5: Eventually, click on the printer for adding it to the network.
- Step6: If the printer name is not present, then add it manually by clicking on the icon.
- Step7: Now, you can see the devices already in connection and device ready for connection.
- Step8: Eventually, click on the printer for adding it to the network.
- Step9: If the device name is not present, then add it manually by clicking on the icon.
HP Envy 5055 Easy Setup
HP Envy 5055 USB Wireless Setup
HP Envy 5055 USB Wireless Setup for Windows 10
- HP Envy 5055 setup windows 10 are simple when you go through Envy 5055 user manual. Configure the HP Envy 5055 setup to enjoy the wireless printer features.
- Firstly, open the Printer Setup & Software utility on the Windows device.
- Secondly, find out the folder and then open the Printer Assistant.
- Now, click on utilities and then Printer Setup & Software.
- Finally, change the connection type as required for envy 5055 wireless setup.
HP Envy 5055 USB Wireless Setup for Mac
- The printer can configure with all versions of Mac OS. Get the HP Envy 5055 printer drivers for mac and move forward. Follow the below technical instructions for easy setup:
- Initially, open the Finder and click the Go option.
- Next, click Applications option and double-click on the folder.
- Then, select Utility by double-clicking it.
- Now, click the All Settings tab and tap HP Envy 5055 Wireless Setup.
- Eventually, follow the instructions to complete the Envy 5055 setup.
HP Envy 5055 Wireless Network Issues
Is your HP Envy 5055 annoying you? Then have a glance at the following section. The printer often pops up with network issues. Follow the below troubleshooting steps to fix it accurately:
- Initially, validate the network strength of your network.
- If the network strength is perfect, then move onto the next steps.
- Now, verify the connection between the envy printer and computer.
- You can also check the wireless light status on the devices.
- At the same time, uninstall the driver from the computer and get the HP Envy 5055 software.
- Eventually, restart the devices to refresh the connection.
- Quick helps diagnostic tool is available online for troubleshooting the issues automatically.
- Just, HP Envy 5055 driver download the diagnostic tool on the computer and allow it to run on the device.
- Finally, check if the devices are within the optimum range for easy access.