HP Envy 5055 Setup and Install
Now print, high-quality photos and documents with versatile HP envy 5055 setup All-in-One Printer. However, with automatic two-sided printing, you can save up to 50% of the paper.
HP Smart app allows you to print wirelessly from any device. Probably, instant ink feature makes it well known among the users.
Get In Touch : www.quick-helps.com
HP Envy 5055 Setup Steps
HP Envy 5055 First Time Printer setup
First Time Printer setup is essential for HP Envy 5055 . Therefore, have a glance at the HP Envy 5055 user manual and start your print task.
Unpacking the Device for HP envy 5055 setup
- Firstly, find the edge of the tapes and stickers, and clear it.
- Next, pull out the HP envy 5055 printer from the box.
- Therefore, clear the environment which has the packing material.
- After that, select the place near the socket for fixing the printer.
HP Envy 5055 Ink Cartridge Installation Setup
- Thirdly, lift the ink cartridge access door of the envy 5055 printer.
- Clear the tapes to reveal the HP Envy 5055 ink cartridges from the pack.
- However, search the color code on the printer slot, and fix it appropriately for HP envy 5055 setup.
- Finally, close the ink cartridge access door of the HP envy 5055 printer.
Power Cord Connection for HP envy 5055 setup
- Secondly, you need to connect the printer to the power supply.
- Plug one end of the power cord into the wall socket and another end to the printer.
- Then turn on the HP Envy 5055 printer to ensure the electrical connection.
- In contrast, set the printer preferences of your choice.
Load Enough Sheets of Paper
- The HP Envy 5055 printer will have a paper tray.
- However, pull out the paper tray and clean its surface.
- After that, place the stack of papers into the tray and slide them gently.
- Ensure that there are no curls or damage of paper in the bunch. Next, slowly close the paper tray.
HP Envy 5055 Setup Printer Features
Furthermore, envy Print brings out the innovation with high quality and better resolution in a smart and effortless move.
The copy feature of the device makes a copy of the important document that can be effectively used in the future.
The scan setup helps to convert the material copy into soft copy with high-quality resolution.
HP Envy 5055 Setup Connectivity modes
The connectivity modes of HP envy 5055 setup are simple and easy to accomplish. Once you set up the connectivity modes, however you can easily print from an HP envy 5055 printer.
HP Envy 5055 USB Setup
Step 1: Envy5055 Printer Setup Requirement
- Initially, examine if the computer has any old drivers or not. If old drivers are present then delete the driver.
- After checking with drivers, establish HP envy 5055 usb connect, restart the printer and computer.
- Next, select a cable with a length of a minimum of 3 meters.
- Consequently, check the USB port on the computer.
- Hence, ensure to Add the device using Devices and Printers option.
Step 2: Connection Setup and Software Installation
- Firstly, navigate to the manufacturer site and enter your model i.e. HP envy 5055 setup.
- Here, you will see the list of HP envy 5055 driver.
- Hence, select the preferred driver from the list.
- However, run the HP envy 5055 driver download on your computer.
- Follow the screen instructions to complete the driver installation.
Wired Network for HP Envy 5055 Setup
Step 1: Preparing for Network Connection and Software Installations
- Initially, select a functioning network router and an Ethernet cable.
- Next, connect the computer to the router.
- At the same time, get the Ethernet cable.
- Note: Don’t use a telephone cable.
- Then, check the cable for connecting the devices.
Step 2: Establishing a Network Connection
- Initially, choose the connection method between the printer and router.
- Now, turn on the envy 5055 printer and computer.
- Eventually, choose an Ethernet cable and remove the plug cover.
- Finally, connect the Ethernet cable to the envy 5055 printer and router.
Step 3: Install the Envy 5055 Software
- Visit the https://quick-helps.com/ for installing Envy5055 driver.
- Select the right drivers with the help of the Envy 5055 connect.
- Then, click on the Download option. Once completely downloaded, extract the driver files and follow the installation instructions.
Wireless Network for HP Envy 5055 Setup
HP Envy 5055 wireless setup involves three essential steps to complete. Now, follow the below simple steps to complete the HP envy 5055 setup:
Step 1: Preparing for Connection
- Firstly, collect the requirements such as network name, password of your wireless network.
- Now, move to the network connection after getting the above requirements.
- Finally, keep the printer and computer in the working condition.
Step 2: Connect it to the Wireless Network.
- Initially, tap the Wireless icon on the printer control panel.
- Next, choose the Settings from the available options.
- Then, pick the envy 5055 Wireless Setup Wizard option.
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the Envy 5055 install.
Step 3: Install the Printer Software
- Get the best driver from the manufacturer site.
- Finally, select the HP envy 5055 driver download.
Prerequisites for Envy 5055 Setup
Before you begin, make sure you have the Envy 5055 accessories. Check the device components with the checklist. Firstly, check if you have the following requirement:
- ENVY5055 All-in-One Printer
- Black Instant Ink Ready Cartridge
- Tri-color Instant Ink Ready Cartridge
- Power Cord
- Setup Manual Guide