HP Envy 5055 Manual
HP Envy 5055 manual is similar for both Windows 10 and Mac OS. Firstly, you should get an active internet connection. After that, open the browser on your computer, which operates on Windows/Mac OS. To navigate soon to driver download page, refer HP envy 5055 manual for better note. However, scroll and find the HP Envy 5055 driver. Select the compatible driver and click on the download option. Consequently, you will notice the setup file getting downloaded on your computer.
Printer Setup & Driver Installation :- www.Quick-helps.com
HP Envy 5055 Printer Setup
HP Envy 5055 User Manual for Driver Download and Install Setup
- Therefore to satisfy the needs of printer users, the HP envy 5055 has many specifications.
- Sequentially, select the best driver to appreciate the uniqueness of an HP envy 5055 .
- However, the driver also needs to be updated regularly.
- Updating the envy driver is also mandatory to prolong the service of the envy 5055 printer.
- In contrast, enable the automatic software update option to get the notification, when it is available.
- HP Envy 5055 manual consists of instructions for selecting the right driver.
- If you find it difficult to choose the driver, then contact our Toll-free number.
Platform Compatibility for Envy5055
System Requirement for Windows
- Windows Vista – 800 MHz 32-bit processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, and Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.
- Microsoft Windows (10, 8, 7) – 1 GHz 32-bit or 64-bit processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, and Microsoft Internet Explorer.
System Requirement for Mac
- MacOSX v10.10 (Yosemite) – 1.5 GB Available Space, Internet Access
- MacOSv10.11 (El Capitan) – 1.5 GB Available Space, Internet Access
- MacOSv10.12 (Sierra) – 1.5 GB Available Space, Internet Access
Installing HP Envy 5055 Driver from CD/DVD Drive
- Probably, installing a driver with CD/DVD is an ideal choice for the HP Envy 5055 printer.
- First of all, link your computer and envy printer with a wired or wireless connection.
- After that, insert the CD/DVD into your computer to start the driver installation for your computer.
- As a result, you can see the envy 5055 driver setup file.
- Therefore, if the computer seeks permission for installing the driver, then click on the OK button.
- Eventually, follow the HP Envy 5055 manual instruction to run the installation wizard.
- Once the installation is complete, add your HP Envy 5055 printer to the device list on your computer.
- Finally, perform a print task with your HP Envy 5055 Printer to examine the installation.