HP Envy 5055 Printer Connect
In the first place, pull out the printer from the box for the HP Envy 5055 Printer Connect setup. However, discard the stickers and packaging materials. Now, slowly remove the thin cover on the control panel of HP Envy 5055. After that, clear the packaging materials from the printer.
Eventually, open the cartridge door for installing the ink cartridges. Carry out HP Envy 5055 cartridge setup with manual instructions. Load the papers into the paper tray of HP Envy 5055. Simultaneously, align the ink cartridge by printing the alignment page. Finally, install the Printer Envy 5055 driver from a reliable source.
Envy 5055 printer connect :- Connect Wireless Printer, USB connect, ePrint, Airprinter, Mobile Printing
Setup Wireless Printer
Install Wireless Printer
Connect Wireless Printer
WPS Pin for Printer
HP Envy 5055 Connect using USB
- First of all, check if the USB cable is connected between the HP Envy 5055 Printer and the computer.
- If the USB cable is connected, then disconnect the USB connectivity between the devices.
- After that, open the HP Envy 5055 driver setup file and initiate the installation process.
- Now, choose the connection type as USB, when the software prompts for connection.
HP Envy 5055 Auto Wireless Connect
- Auto Wireless Connect enables the automatic connection for HP envy 5055 wireless network.
- Before you begin, make sure the wireless adapter is in association with the version of OS.
- However, interlink the HP Envy 5055 and operating device to the same wireless network.
- Consequently, ensure the range of the wireless network is about 2.4GHz for envy 5055 connect.
Envy 5055 Easy Setup
Envy 5055 Airprint
- However, this service is specially meant for Apple users.
- The Airprint service connects the iOS (iPhone OS) device to an envy 5055 printer for printing.
- Envy 5055 AirPrint setup utilizes the fastest data transmission technology for transferring data.
- Just explore the document to print on your Apple device. Then click on share and print for printing it.
Envy 5055 Google Cloudprint
- Google Cloud Print is a web service to print securely from any device to an envy printer.
- Therefore, you need an active internet connection for your printer and computer.
- Firstly, register your envy 5055 to Google cloud.
- For instance, complete the Envy 5055 printer setup with manual instructions.
Envy 5055 Ink Cartridges
- Two genuine ink cartridges come with Envy 5055 Printer Connect Cable.
- In the first place, remove the ink cartridge and use only the black portion of the ink cartridge for holding it.
- Secondly, open the cartridge door. Then, place the Envy 5055 ink cartridge inside the cartridge slot.
- Now, fix it firmly by pressing on the ink cartridge. Finally, close the cartridge door.
Envy 5055 printer connect & Envy 5055 All-in-One Printer series
HP Envy 5055 Mobile Device & Ethernet
- HP Envy 5055 driver are necessary for envy 5055 connect.
- Firstly connect your printer and mobile device.
- Use the HP Envy 5055 printer app for Windows/Mac to print from different mobile devices.
- After that, make use of common technologies like ePrint, Cloud Print, Mopria, and AirPrint.
- Refer the Envy 5055 manual to set up the printer.
- Follow the below steps for each mobile printing solution:
- After that, open the document on the mobile device.
- Next, select the app for printing the documents by using HP envy 5055 connect.