HP Envy 5055 Troubleshooting
When your HP envy 5055 printer is having issues with printing, scanning, or copying, do not worry or panic. Just follow these steps in HP Envy 5055 manual to troubleshoot your printer. For instance, these steps will help you to HP envy 5055 troubleshooting it in a hassle-free way. If still the issue persists, do not hesitate to call our toll-free number.
- Connectivity Issue
- Configuration Error
- HP Envy 5055 troubleshooting
- Paper jam and Slow Print Problem
Envy5055 Network Connection Settings
Step1: Make sure that your computer and network are compatible.
Step2: Now, go to the browser and search for printer software.
Step3: After that, download the HP Envy 5055 software by tapping the download option.
Step4: Consequently, double click on the software to open the file.
Step5: Gently, turn on the printer. Then, follow the instructions until you reach the Network section.
Step6: Probably, you need to select either an Ethernet/wireless connection.
Step7: After that, choose your connection type and move on with the HP Envy 5055 user manual instructions.
Step8: Consequently, wait for the printer to connect and complete the setup process.
HP Envy 5055 Printer Network Connection Fails
- In the first place, turn off the router by pressing the power button or disconnecting the power cord.
- Next, turn off the printer, and discard the cables connecting HP envy 5055 USB connect or Ethernet cables.
- After that, shut down the computer, after closing all the running programs on your computer.
- After a few minutes, reconnect the power cord to the router. Then wait for the Internet light to display a normal connected status.
- Eventually, turn on the HP Envy 5055 All-in-One Printer and computer.
- If still not completely resolved, then reinstall the Envy 5055 driver.
Note: Ensure the network connection is stable and secure.
Uninstall Drivers and Software
- Turn off the HP envy 5055 printer. Then disconnect the USB cable from the printer.
- Now, select the start button on your computer. Consequently, move to all program option.
- After that, click the devices and printer folder.
- Scroll down and find the printer name in the devices for printer setup.
- Then, click the uninstall option. Subsequently, choose Basic Device Software to remove the driver.
- Tap on next until the driver files are completely removed.
- Finally, restart the computer to refresh the settings.
HP Envy 5055 Printer Software Reinstall
- Before you begin, make sure to delete all the existing driver files.
- Firstly, choose the printer driver from the manufacture site.
- Hence, visit the official site and find the HP Envy 5055 driver download page.
- Now, enter the printer model and search for the best driver.
- Then, click on the download button for downloading the HP Envy 5055 driver.
- The driver file will open on your computer.
- However, run the driver file with Envy 5055 printer instruction.
- After completing the HP Envy 5055 software installation, try printing a sample document.