HP Envy 5052 Setup and Install
According to the HP envy 5052 setup review, it is very user-friendly and easy to access. You can deliver stunning photos and documents with HP Envy 5052 setup Printer. Initially, complete the hardware and software setup to enjoy the service. For better assistance and guidance contact our tech team.
Get In Touch : www.quick-helps.com
Envy All in One 5052 Setup Steps
HP Envy 5052 First Time Printer setup
First Time Printer setup is essential for HP Envy 5052 Printer. Have a glance at the HP Envy 5052 user manual and start your print task.
Unpacking the Device for HP envy 5052 setup
- In the first place, pull out the HP envy 5052 printer from the box.
- Now, locate the envy printer on a rigid surface. Place the printer for easy access.
- Next, discard the tapes attached in and around the printer.
- Also, examine the paper tray and ink cartridge area for wrapping materials.
HP Envy 5052 Ink Cartridge Installation Setup
- Thirdly, carry out the HP Envy 5052 cartridge setup.
- Now, lift the ink cartridges access door and wait till the carriage stops the movement.
- Next, pull out the new ink cartridge and insert it into the corresponding slot.
- Press firmly to fix the ink cartridges into the slot and close the door.
Power Cord Connection for HP envy 5052 setup
- Secondly, establish a power supply connection for the HP envy 5052 Printer
- Next, plug one end of the power cable to the rear side of the printer and another end to a power outlet.
- After a few minutes power on the HP envy 5052.
- Once you see the home screen, set the printer preferences.
Load Enough Sheets of Paper
- Now, pull out the input paper tray and clean the inner surface.
- Then, choose the set of quality papers to be properly loaded into the input paper tray.
- Next, place the bundle of papers into the tray and align them properly.
- At last, close the paper tray and proper alignment.
HP Envy 5052 Setup Printer Features
HP Envy 5052 guarantees to deliver efficient print, scan, copy and fax functionalities. Initially carry out HP Envy 5052 printer setup to enjoy this service.
Envy Printer Setup Connectivity modes
There are various connection methods for connecting the printer with the network. You can utilize the Wired, wireless or USB cable connection.
Envy 5052 USB Setup
Step1: Envy5052 Printer Setup Requirement
- Initially, get the USB cable of approximately 3 m.
- Then, examine if any USB cable is already connected with the envy printer.
- If the connection exists, discard the USB cable before installing the driver.
Step2: Connection Setup and Software Installation
- Now, move to the manufacturer site and type in the printer model number.
- At this point, the browser will automatically select the operating system. Eventually will display the drivers for your device.
- Select and hit on the download option for HP envy 5052 driver download.
Wired Network for Envy 5052 Setup
Step1: Preparing for Network Connection and Software Installations
- Firstly, get the network router with Ethernet ports.
- Now, check whether the computer associates with the router.
- Note: Don’t use telephone cable for an Ethernet network connection.
Step2: Establishing a Network Connection
- Connect the envy printer and router for this setup.
- Basically, power on the envy 5052 printer and keep it in an active state.
- Now, take the Ethernet cable and plug one end to the router.
- Eventually the other end to the envy printer.
Step3: Install the HP Envy 5052 Software
- Now, download the driver on your operating device.
- You can use the installation CD which comes within the printer box.
- Firstly, take the installation CD, and check for any damage or scratches.
- Then, place the installation CD in the drive and wait till it gets initialized.
- At last, follow the HP Envy 5052 user manual instructions for a successful installation.
Wireless Network for Envy 5052 Setup
HP Envy 5052 wireless setup involves three essential steps to complete. Now, follow the below simple steps to complete the setup:
Step1: Preparing for Connection
- Wireless Network name
- Security passphrase
- Computer with wireless network connection
Step2: Connect it to the Wireless Network.
- In the first place, make sure the computer and envy 5052 printer is ready for connection.
- Now, discard the cable connection from the envy printer.
- Simultaneously, connect the envy printer and computer separately to the wireless network.
Step3: Install the Printer Software
- Initially, make sure the envy printer and computer are ready for wireless connection.
- Now, move to the manufacturer site and search for the driver download page.
- Then type the model number in the search field and tap on ok button.
- Here, the browser will display the list of available Envy 5052 driver.
- At this time, select the driver which best suits your operating system.
- Eventually, download the driver and install it with the Envy 5052 printer instruction.
Prerequisites for HP Envy 5052 Setup
Once you receive the printer box, you need to check for the following components. Examine the printer components with the checklist.
- Envy 5052 All-in-One Printer
- Black Ink Cartridge
- Tri-color Ink Cartridge
- Ink Caution Flyer
- Power Cord
- Setup Guide
- Bonus Software