Envy 4520 Troubleshooting
Secure the printer issue with Envy 4520 Troubleshooting steps. Improper Envy 4520 printer setup may lead to problems while printing. But the below section will assist you with simple steps to handle the printer queries. You can also contact our tech team to fix the printer issues instantly for the very first time.
Envy 4520 Network Connection Settings
Network connection requirement:
- Firstly, gather the network details like network name, and password.
- Secondly, connect your computer with a wireless network.
- Note: The internet connection should be stable and reliable.
- Then, link the Envy 4520 with the wireless network.
Printer driver installation:
- For Envy 4520 driver download, visit the official site.
- Next, right-click on the downloaded driver file.
- Now, you need to follow the envy 4520 user manual to complete the driver installation.
- Finally, confirm the settings and check the network connection.
Envy4520 Printer Network Connection Fails
- Use Envy 4520 wireless setup to fix the error which might occur when you install the driver. Proceed with the following suggestions to fix it:
- Firstly, press the power button to turn off the router.
- Secondly, turn off the envy printer, and discard USB or Ethernet cables.
- Thirdly, shut down the computer, after you close all the running programs on your computer.
- Then, after some time, reconnect the power cord to the router.
- Next, be patient until the Internet light displays a normal connected status.
- Now, turn on the computer and Envy 4520 Printer.
- If still not completely fixed, then try to reinstall the Envy 4520 driver.
- Note: The network connection must be stable and secure.
Note: Ensure the network connection is stable and secure.
Uninstall Drivers and Software
Disable Firewall Printer Firmware
- Before you begin, disconnect the cable from the printer, if the USB cable is already plugged in.
- Then, tap on the Programs and Features on your device.
- Now, search for your Envy 4520 All-in-One Printer in the program list.
- Next, right-click on the printer and select the Uninstall option.
- Eventually, choose yes, when the User Account Control message displays.
- Proceed with on-screen instructions to complete the software removal.
- Once, you uninstall the Envy 4520 software, restart the computer.
- Finally, remove the Envy printer from the printer & device list.
- Firewall software acts as an interface to block threats from outside the network. But unfortunately, this may block communication with Envy 4520 Printer. You can temporarily disable the firewall while installing the driver. Make use of the below steps to disable the firewall:
- Disable the Firewall with the help of Print and Scan Doctor.
- Initially, install the Print and Scan Doctor in your computer.
- Now, move onto the network section and then tap on troubleshooting Firewalls.
- Here, you will notice the firewall software along with its status.
- Eventually, click on the active firewall software and tap the disable option.
Envy4520 Printer Software Reinstall
Note: Ensure to delete all the previous driver files from your computer, before reinstalling the driver.
For Wireless connection:
- Firstly, establish a wireless connection for your envy 4520 printer.
- Then, tap on the wireless icon on the envy 4520 control panel.
- Now, select the Wireless Setup Wizard. Eventually, proceed with envy 4520 manual instructions.
- Once done with the wireless printer connection, carry out the software installation
For the Ethernet connection:
- In the first place, insert one end of Ethernet cable to the printer port and the other end to the router.
- For the Envy 4520 printer software installation, visit the manufacturer site.
- Then follow the screen instructions to install the printer driver on your computer.