We make it easy for Printer Driver Download
- Printer Setup & Drivers Download
- Wireless Drivers
- Driver Download for Windows 10
- Driver Download for Mac
24/7 Printer Tech Service
Printer performance completely relies on the driver you install on your operating device. The Driver should be compatible with the Windows 10 operating device. To make the driver download simple offers installation CD/DVD with Printer. You can also download the driver from the Quick-helps.com.
Mac driver makes printing easier for Apple users. You need to install the driver which is consistent with Mac operating device. Always download the new version of Driver from a reliable source. Eventually, enable the automatic update for getting the latest version. Consult with our tech team for making it error-free.
Linux is an open-source operating system. The Linux platform supports a wide range of printer models. However, get the perfect driver which is compatible with version of your device. Get more suggestions from our highly trained professional team. We assist with complete hp driver download and installation.
Driver Installation for Mac and Windows without CD/DVD
Driver Install for Windows 10
- Get the full features of the printer by installing the right driver. You can install the full feature driver or the basic driver depending upon the requirement.
- Initially, supply constant power for Windows device and printer.
- Next, power on the printer and Windows device.
- Then, connect the printer and Windows 10 device with a stable network.
- Now, open the browser and move to the driver download page. Eventually, enter your printer model in the search tab.
- Here, the browser will display the list of drivers. Select the driver which supports your Windows operating device.
- Sequentially under the driver heading select the Download option.
- After the download is complete, start installing the printer driver.
Driver Install for Mac
- Proceed with the below simple steps for driver installation on MAC.
- Firstly introduce your printer and Mac device with the active network.
- This active network should not be interrupted throughout the driver installation process.
- Next, open the browser and move to the manufacturer site. In the manufacturer, site search for driver page.
- Then enter the printer model number and search for the corresponding page.
- Once you find the driver page, tap on the corresponding driver and click download.
- After a successful driver download, initiate the installation process.
- Make sure that you install the entire driver files. Finally, begin the installation wizard and complete the driver installation.
Drivers for Mac and Windows using CD/DVD
CD/DVD Drivers for Windows 10
- Firstly, make sure whether your Windows computer is updated.
- Secondly, turn on the computer and printer. Then place installation CD/DVD into drive slot on your computer.
- Be patient, until the driver gets initiated on a Windows computer.
- Eventually, run the driver file and tap on continue option to proceed with Driver installation.
- If the computer seeks permission to install the driver, then tan on Allow option.
- Sequentially, you may also be prompted to select the network connection during installation.
- Consequently, select the preferred connection type and tap on confirm.
CD/DVD Drivers for Mac
- CD/DVD Driver Installation for MAC is an easy and hassle-free process.
- Firstly establish a link between Mac computer and printer using wired or wireless connection.
- Now, take the hp printer installation CD/DVD from its package. Make sure the installation CD/DVD is free from lines or scratches.
- Now, insert the CD/DVD onto the CD drive in your MAC computer.
- Eventually, the setup file will be copied onto the local drive.
- Once it is copied, run the setup file on the Mac computer for installing the printer driver.
- At last, manually add the printer to MAC computer Device & printer list.
One stop solution for every Printer setup to install by our tech support team.
Full Feature Drivers
- For any latest printer features, you need to download the full feature driver.
- Most importantly, you can get the driver with our technician’s service.
- Our technician will find the right full feature driver for your printer.
- The driver download method is common for any printer.
- In general, this driver will offer a basic attribute function for the printer.
- The basic software will include software for printing and scanning.
- You can even download the basic drivers from the installation CD or the driver page.
- After the download, you need to install it properly.
Printer firmware updates
- Usually, the printer updates keep the printer running without error.
- For regular or automatic updates, you can activate the Auto-update option.
- Once you have activated the auto-update, you will get updates automatically.
- And, the computer will complete the update as specified.
Printer not Found During Driver Installation
- Firstly ensure that the network connectivity is constant for printer and device.
- If it is not stable, then place the router within the optimum range of printer and device.
- Eventually, refresh the connection between device and Printer.
- Next, check whether the printer driver associated with the device.
- Sequentially, reinstall the printer driver, if it is not compatible.
- To reinstall the driver uninstall it. For this navigate to control panel on the device and find the printer icon.
- Now, right-click on the printer and select the uninstall option. Once the driver is completely uninstalled, reinstall the latest driver with printer instructions.
Wireless Setup for Driver Download
- When you start the printer setup, you need to have the following requirements.
- Firstly, you need an active wireless router, SSID, and password.
- Before you start the wireless setup, connect the computer to the wireless network.
- Next, move to the printer control panel and find the Setup option.
- Then, choose the Network Setup option from the list.
- And then, select the Wireless Setting option from the option list.
- Now, choose the available network name and enter the password.
- Once the device accepts the password, it will get connected to the network.
- With that, you have reached the last step in the Wireless Printer setup.
How to Disable the Firewall Printer Firmware?
- In general, the Print and Scan Doctor is the software for disabling the firewall. To solve the printer firewall issue, you can use the following troubleshooting.
- In the first place, download the Print and Scan Doctor on your computer. Then, install the software and launch it.
- While launching the software, follow the on-screen prompts. Next, complete the settings accordingly.
- When you run the software, it will show some prompts. Complete the settings accordingly.
- Now, you need to check the Network option on the diagnostic tool.
- Then, click on it to find the Troubleshooting Firewalls option accordingly.
- At last, search the firewalls which are enabled. You need to disable the firewall to download the drivers.
- Most commonly downloaded drivers for the printer