Deskjet 2655 Printer
Deskjet 2655 All-in-One Printer fulfills your print requirement at home. According to the DJ2655 review, it is very user-friendly and anyone can handle it at ease. It constantly works with all devices on the same Wi-Fi network. The Instant Ink program is an added advantage and is extremely convenient. This program checks the ink cartridge level and notifies for ink cartridge replacement. Initially, the printer setup is simple and very easy to accomplish. Contact our tech team for better technical assistance.
Deskjet 2655 Setup Install
Unpack the Printer Box
- In the first place, position the printer box on a perfect location. Now, drag out the Deskjet2655 printer.
- Then, examine the correctness of printer accessories that comes with the printer.
- Next, discard the seals and tapes from the Deskjet 2655 printer.
- Also, check the cartridge area and paper tray for packaging materials.
Connect to Power Cord
- Next, obtain the power cable of sufficient length.
- Eventually, plug one end of the cable to Deskjet printer and the other end to the power outlet.
- Now for some time, and power on the Deskjet 2655.
- Then set the printer settings such as language, region, etc.
Ink Cartridge Installation
- Now, lift the Deskjet cartridge door and wait till the carriage stops the weird noise.
- Then, pull out DJ2655 ink cartridges from its pack and insert it into the slot.
- Make use of the color code available on the cartridge slot for proper insertion.
- Lock the Deskjet cartridge door, after completing the ink cartridge insertion.
Deskjet 2655 Printer Setup & deskjet 2655 Driver Installation :- www.Quick-helps.com
Deskjet 2655 Driver Installation
Deskjet 2655 Driver Install for Windows
- Earlier, ensure the operating system, before installing Deskjet 2655 printer driver for windows.
- Next, obtain internet connectivity for driver download.
- The driver download might be difficult if you are using a poor internet connection.
- Now open the internet explorer and move to the driver download page.
- Then, navigate to the manufacturer site for Deskjet 2655 Printer driver download.
- Note: Select the Deskjet printer driver which is compatible with your operating system.
- Consequently, tap on the driver and choose the download.
- At last, install the driver with DJ2655 printer instruction.
Deskjet 2655 Driver Install for Mac
- Firstly, get a network for downloading DJ2655 printer driver for mac.
- Note: Before installing the driver, update the Mac device to the latest version.
- Eventually, keep the Mac device and Deskjet printer in the ready state.
- Then, move to chrome browser and navigate to the manufacturer site.
- Consequently, enter the Deskjet model number in the search field on the manufacturer site.
- Now, the browser will display the available Deskjet drivers for mac.
- Next, choose the driver which is suitable for your Mac operating device.
- Sequentially, download and install the driver with DJ2655 manual instruction.
Deskjet 2655 Wireless Services
Deskjet 2655 eprint setup makes printing possible from anywhere. ePrint is the best option if you want to print from being away from your printer. Mail the document you want to print to your printer mail id.
Carry out Deskjet 2655 AirPrint set up for printing from your Mac device. Wirelessly connect the Deskjet printer and Apple device to the same network. Get our tech team suggestions for error-free AirPrint setup.
Connect the printer with cloud print using the Deskjet 2655 user manual instructions. Eventually, add the Deskjet printer to the cloud account to avail of this service.
Deskjet 2655 Feature Setup
Deskjet 2655 Print Document
- Before you print, explore the document on your computer which you want to print.
- Next, move to settings option to make the necessary changes.
- You can change the color, layout, and other printer settings.
- Now, make sure to save the changes in the settings menu.
- Then, choose the preview option for previewing the document.
- At the final stage, tap on the print option to print the document.
Deskjet 2655 Copy Document
- In the first phase, place the original print side on the scanner glass’s right front corner.
- Now, click option on the Copy option on the control panel.
- Next, specify the number of copies you want to print.
- You can also select whether the document needs to be one-sided or two-sided.
- Then, tap on the settings for selecting the paper size, type, and quality.
- Finally, confirm the settings and tap on the copy icon.
Deskjet 2655 scan document
- Firstly, take the hard copy and place the document on the scanner lid.
- Secondly, explore the software on your computer.
- Thirdly, tap the Scan option on the printer control panel to scan the Document or Photo.
- Now, choose the shortcut for the scan option available on the screen.
- Next, set the preferences for your scan and hit the scan.
Deskjet 2655 Problem fix
Printer offline for windows & mac
- In the first place, power off the computer and Deskjet 2655 printer.
- Then, check the network stability between the Deskjet 2655 printer and the computer.
- Now, navigate to Deskjet 2655 printer control panel.
- Eventually, check if the pause printing or use printer offline icon is enabled.
- Disable the pause printing icon or use printer offline icon, if it is enabled.
- Gradually, the Deskjet printer status will change to online.
Printer not found during installation
- Initially, restart the Deskjet 2655 printer and operating device.
- Now the connection settings will be automatically refreshed.
- Next, try to reinstall the printer Deskjet 2655 driver.
- Before reinstallation, ensure to delete all existing driver files from the computer.
- Then, visit the manufacturer’s webpage and browse for the driver and download it.
- Finally, proceed with installation steps for a quick setup.
Fixing ink cartridge issues
- At times, reinserting the Deskjet 2655 cartridge setup may fix the issue.
- In the first place, ensure that the Deskjet 2655 printer is in a ready state.
- Next, lift the cartridge access door of the Deskjet printer.
- Then, gently pull out the ink cartridge from the slot after the carriage becomes idle.
- Now, examine whether the ink cartridges are free from leakage and damage.
- At last, replace the ink cartridge and lower the cartridge access door.