HP Deskjet 3752 Setup and Install
The HP Deskjet 3752 printer is a home printer that is enough to complete the projects. Get the printing work done at your cozy place with HP Deskjet 3752 printer. The Deskjet 3752 setup All-in-One printer comes with the HP Deskjet 3752 manual. The HP Deskjet review expresses the value of the printer.
Get In Touch : www.quick-helps.com
Deskjet 3752 Easy Process
Deskjet 3752 First Time Printer setup
Learn how to connect the printer with the device through the first time printer setup.
- Unpacking the device from the box
- Firstly, discard the tapes and sealing material from the printer box.
- Next, slowly pull out the HP Deskjet 3752 All-in-One printer from the printer box.
- Then, remove all the packing materials from the printer surface.
- Note: Ensure to place the printer near the power socket.
- Ink Cartridge Installation
- In the first place, lift the ink cartridge access door of the HP Deskjet 3752 printer.
- Then, discard the tapes to reveal the HP Deskjet 3752 ink cartridges from the pack.
- Consequently, fix the cartridge into the slot to find the color code on the cartridge slot.
- Lastly, lower the ink cartridge access door to a normal position.
- Power Cord Connection
- Secondly, connect the HP Deskjet 3752 printer with supply power.
- Now, insert one end of the power cord to the power outlet and another end to the Deskjet printer.
- Next, press the power button to turn on the HP Deskjet 3752 setup printer.
- Consequently, set the printer preferences of your choice such as region, time, etc.
- Load enough sheets of paper
- The HP Deskjet 3752 printer can support various paper types.
- In the first place, pull out the paper tray. And then clean the inner surface with a thin cloth.
- Next, place the bundle of papers and slide them slowly.
- Note: Make sure that the papers are not folded at the corners.
- Lastly, close the paper tray.
Deskjet 3752 Setup Printer Features
The print, copy, fax, and scan functions are well accomplished with the Deskjet 3752 setup. This printer extraordinarily delivers print output.
Deskjet3752 Setup Connectivity modes
For the easy printer, connectivity proceed with Deskjet 3752 manual. Initially, setup the Deskjet 3752 printer to accomplish the print task.
Deskjet3752 USB Setup
Step 1: Deskjet 3752 USB Printer setup requirement
- Firstly, check if the computer has any previous drivers. If previous drivers are present then remove the driver.
- Secondly, make sure the Deskjet printer and computer are ready for connection.
- Thirdly, obtain a USB cable of approximately 3 meters.
- Next, examine the USB port on the computer.
- Lastly, add the Deskjet printer to Devices and Printers option on your computer.
Step 2: Deskjet 3752 Connection setup and software installation
- Before installing the software, go to the manufacturer site for obtaining the driver.
- The manufacturer site consists of a list of Deskjet 3752 driver.
- Sequentially, select the best driver from the list and click on the download option.
- Finally, run the downloaded 3752 driver setup file on your computer.
Wired Network for Deskjet3752 Setup
Step 1: Prepare for Deskjet 3752 network connection and software installations
- Firstly, choose a network router and an Ethernet cable.
- Now, establish a network connection between the computer and the router. Then, obtain the Ethernet cable.
- Note: Don’t use a telephone cable, instead of an Ethernet cable.
- Consequently, examine the cable quality before connecting the devices.
Step 2: Establishing a network connection
- In the first place, turn on the Deskjet 3752 printer and computer.
- Then, get the Ethernet cable and discard the sealing tape.
- Next, plug one end of Ethernet cable to the Deskjet 3752 printer. Eventually, plug the other end of Ethernet cable to the router.
Step 3: Install the Deskjet 3752 software
- Initially, visit the manufacturer site for installing Deskjet 3752 driver.
- Next, select the driver with compatibility instructions from Deskjet 3752 printer instruction.
- Then, click on the Download option under the corresponding driver. Once you download the driver, extract the driver setup files for installation.
Wireless Network for Deskjet3752 Setup
With three essential steps, you can achieve the Deskjet 3752 wireless setup. Follow the step by step instructions to complete wireless setup:
Step 1: Prepare for wireless connection
- Firstly, collect the network name and password which is the basic requirement.
- Next, move to the network connection, after collecting the basic requirements.
- Note: Ensure to keep the Deskjet printer and computer ready for connection.
Step 2: Connect the Deskjet 3752 printer to the wireless network.
- To establish a wireless network connection, click on the Wireless icon on the printer control panel.
- Now, choose the Settings option from the list of available options.
- Consequently, select the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Finally, go with the on-screen instructions to complete the Deskjet3752 setup install.
Step 3: Install the Deskjet 3752 printer software
- Firstly, visit the manufacturer site to obtain the latest Deskjet 3752 driver.
- Secondly, download and install the Printer Deskjet 3752 driver.
Prerequisites for Deskjet 3752 Setup
Deskjet3752 Frequently Asked Question
In the first place, examine the Deskjet 3752 printer accessories, before the setup process. Now check the printer components with the checklist. Eventually, check the following components in your printer box:
Deskjet 3752 setup All-in-One Printer
- Black Ink Cartridge
- Tri-color Ink Cartridge
- User Manual
- Power cord
- How do I get my printer to connect wirelessly?
- Where is the WPS PIN on deskjet printer?
- Where do I find the WPS PIN on my printer?
- How do I connect my deskjet printer?
- Why is my printer not connecting to my computer?
- How do I get my Mac to recognize my wireless printer?