HP Deskjet 3752 Manual
The HP Deskjet 3752 driver download is common for both Windows and Mac devices. Initially, you need an active internet connection for driver downloads. Then, explore the browser on your computer. Next, navigate to the driver setup page on the official webpage. In the driver setup, find the HP Deskjet 3752 driver. Now, select the compact driver and click on the download option. Lastly, you will notice the setup file gets downloaded on your computer.
Deskjet 3752 Printer Setup
Deskjet 3752 User Manual for Driver Download and Install Setup
- Download the right driver to complete all your print tasks.
- You can download the driver either using the installation CD or from the manufacturer site.
- HP Deskjet 3752 manual offers step by step guidelines for driver download and installation.
- Sequentially, install the HP Deskjet 3752 driver with the manual guide.
- Enable the automatic software update option, once you install the driver.
- The automatic software update option will give notification when the update is available.
- Contact our toll-free number for more assistance on driver download.
How to download the hp deskjet 3752 driver?
There are two ways you can update your hp deskjet 3752 driver:
Option 1 – Download and Install the driver Manually
Option 2 – Automatically Update hp deskjet 3752 Driver
Platform Compatibility for Deskjet3752
The compatibility of the Deskjet 3752 All-in-One Printer is as follows:
- Windows-10 (32-bit and 64-bit) – Minimum 1 GHz processor, Minimum 2 GB hard disk space, CD-ROM or DVD drive or Internet connection, and USB port.
- Windows-8 (32-bit and 64-bit) – Minimum 1 GHz processor, Minimum 2 GB hard disk space, CD-ROM or DVD drive or Internet connection, and USB port.
- Windows-7 (32-bit and 64-bit) – Minimum 1 GHz processor, Minimum 2 GB hard disk space, CD-ROM or DVD drive or Internet connection, and USB port.
- Windows-Vista (32-bit) – Minimum 800 MHz processor, Minimum 2 GB hard disk space, CD-ROM or DVD drive or Internet connection, and USB port.
- Windows-XP (32-bit) – Intel Pentium II or Celeron processor, Minimum 850 MB hard disk space, CD-ROM or DVD drive or Internet connection, and USB port.
- El Capitan OS X v10.11 – 1GB, USB port and Internet Access
- Yosemite OS X v10.10 – 1GB, USB port, and Internet Access
- Mavericks OS X v10.9 – 1GB, USB port, and Internet Access
- Linux kernel 2.4.19 and above
Deskjet 3752 Driver install without disk
- You can install the driver by visiting the official site.
- Before you begin, make sure to get a stable internet connection.
- Now, double click on the internet browser to explore it.
- Then, visit the manufacturer site and search for the driver download page.
- Here, scroll down to find Deskjet 3752 driver downloads.
- Note: Choose the latest and compatible driver based on your operating device.
- Next, tap on the download icon for downloading the Deskjet driver.
- After completing the downloading process, initiate the installation wizard accordingly.
- Lastly, perform a sample print for verifying the correctness.
Deskjet 3752 Driver from CD/DVD Drive
- Generally, Deskjet 3752 printer box comes with a driver installation CD/DVD.
- Before you begin, take out the installation CD/DVD and check for damages.
- Then, establish a connection between your computer and the Deskjet printer.
- Now, insert the CD/DVD into your computer to initialize the driver installation.
- Eventually, the driver setup window will pop up on the screen.
- Consequently, click the Next button to proceed with the driver installation.
- Next, run the installation wizard with the help of Deskjet 3752 manual.
- Once the installation is complete, add the printer to the printer and devices section.