HP Deskjet 2655 Setup and Install
HP Deskjet 2655 printer does a lot more than print. It can scan images directly to the computer and supports printing through the mobile device. You can access the core features of the hp deskjet 2655 setup with a single touch on the button. According to HP Deskjet 2655 review, it is easy to connect to wifi and as well as a computer.
Get In Touch : www.quick-helps.com
HP Deskjet2655 Setup Steps
HP Deskjet 2655 First Time Printer setup
Deskjet 2655 printer setup is simple with proper guidance. In the first place unpack the printer and follow the Deskjet 2655 user manual.
Unpacking the Device for hp deskjet 2655 setup
- In the first place, un-wrap the HP DeskJet 2655 printer from the box.
- Then, place it on top of a flat surface which is near to the power outlet.
- Next, discard all the tapes and seals attached around the printer.
- At the same time, check the ink cartridge area for sealing materials.
Power Cord Connection for hp deskjet 2655 setup
- Now, you have to connect the HP DeskJet 2655 setup Printer to the power supply.
- Eventually, plug one end of power cable to rear port of printer and another end to a power outlet.
- Next, switch on the HP DeskJet 2655.
- Then set your printer preferences such as date & time, language, etc.
HP Deskjet 2655 Ink Cartridge Installation Setup
- Firstly, grab out the ink cartridge from pack for HP Deskjet 2655 cartridge setup.
- Now, open the ink cartridges access door and position the ink cartridges into the slot.
- Next, press till the ink cartridge gets fixed into the corresponding cartridge slot.
- Then, slowly close the ink cartridges access door.
Load Enough Sheets of Paper
- Deskjet printer supports various types of media.
- Initially, pull out the lid of the paper tray to load papers.
- Now, clean the inner paper tray and slide the bundle of papers into the tray.
- Finally, push the lid of the paper tray to the original position.
Deskjet2655 Setup Printer Features
HP Deskjet2655 Setup Connectivity modes
The possible HP Deskjet 2655 connection methods are wired and wireless modes. Follow the HP Deskjet 2655 printer instruction for quick setup. For more info dial our toll free number.
Deskjet2655 USB Setup
Step 1: Prepare for USB printer setup
- Before you begin, get a USB cable of approximately 3 m.
- Now, determine whether any USB cable is connected with the printer.
- If connected, discard the USB cable before you install Printer Deskjet 2655 driver.
Step 2: Install the printer driver
- In the first place, go to the manufacturer site and type the model number.
- Next, the browser will select the operating system automatically.
- You can also change the operating system by tapping the Change option.
- Sequentially, select the download option for Deskjet 2655 Printer driver download.
- Note: Make sure that you select the full feature driver for the Deskjet printer.
- At the same time, Deskjet 2655 software will prompt for connection, during installation.
- Now, select the wired connection and establish a USB cable connection.
- Then proceed with the Deskjet 2655 manual for completing the USB setup.
Wired Network for Deskjet2655 Setup
Step1: Preparing for Network connection
- Initially, ensure that you have a network router with possible Ethernet ports.
- Now determine whether your computer is in connection with the router.
- Next, get an Ethernet cable.
- Note: Don’t use telephone cable for network connection.
Step2: Connecting Printer to Network
- Basically, it is quite simple to connect the Deskjet printer and router.
- In the first place, power on the Deskjet 2655 printer.
- Then, insert one end of Ethernet cable to the printer.
- Consequently insert other end to the router.
Step3: Installing the Deskjet 2655 printer software
- Firstly, go to the webpage and enter the model number.
- Next, the browser will select the default operating system and displays the page.
- Tap on the Change option, if you wish to change the operating system.
- After confirming the version of the operating system, pick your Deskjet 2655 setup driver.
- Then, select the download option under the driver heading.
- Note: Always download the full feature printer driver.
- Now during installation, select the connection type as a wired network. Consequently, complete the Deskjet 2655 setup.
Wireless Network for Deskjet2655 Setup
Step1: Gathering network items
- Wireless Network name
- Wi Fi password & Network capable computer
Step2: Preparing for installation
- In the first place, make sure that the computer and Deskjet printer are in the ready state.
- If there is any USB or Ethernet cable connected with the Deskjet printer, then discard it.
- Now, establish a wireless network connection for Deskjet printer and computer.
Step3: Install the printer driver software
- Once you establish the wireless network connection, carry out Deskjet 2655 install.
- In the first place, visit the manufacturer’s webpage.
- Eventually find the driver download page.
- Sequentially, the webpage will show the available list of Printer Deskjet 2655 driver.
- Now, find the driver which is compatible with your operating system.
- Go through the driver specifications, and search the download option in driver heading.
- Leave the system undistributed, till the driver gets completely downloaded on your computer.
- Finally, install the Deskjet 2655 driver with installation instructions.
Prerequisites for Deskjet 2655 Setup
Make the print job simple and easy with Deskjet 2655 printer. The Deskjet printer comes with the following accessories:
- DeskJet 2655 All-in-One Printer
- Black Instant Ink Ready Cartridge
- Tri-color Instant Ink Ready Cartridge
- Power Cord
- Setup Poster