Deskjet 2655 Troubleshooting
Is your Deskjet 2655 All-in-One Printer is annoying you with print, scan, or copy issues? Do not worry. The following section will deal with all your printer queries. Fix the issues instantly with our simple HP deskjet 2655 Troubleshooting steps. You can also contact our professional team for better guidance.
Deskjet2655 Network Connection Settings
Step1: Firstly, make sure that your computer and network are compatible.
Step2: Now, navigate to the manufacturer site and find the HP Deskjet printer software.
Step3: Eventually, tap on the download option for downloading the HP Deskjet 2655 software.
Step4: Next, double click on the HP Deskjet software to open the file.
Step5: Then, examine whether the printer is ready for connection.
Step6: Sequentially, move to the Network settings on your computer.
Step7: During installation, you can choose either an Ethernet/wireless connection.
Step8: Eventually, select the connection type. And proceed with the HP Deskjet 2655 manual instructions.
Step9: Finally, complete the HP Deskjet 2655 setup with screen instructions.
Deskjet2655 Printer Network Connection Fails
Deskjet 2655 Network Fail
- In the first place, determine the Deskjet 2655 wireless setup problem.
- Secondly, make sure that the computer is properly connected with the network.
- Thirdly, check whether the Deskjet 2655 is perfectly connected with the network.
- Then, verify whether the wireless network connection is enabled.
- Now tap on Start, move to Control Panel on your computer.
- Next, select Network Connections. Run the automatic Diagnose and repair option.
- If the network issue still pops up, then proceed with the below steps.
- Click on the Manage network connections. Consequently, examine the status of the network connection.
- If the network is not active, then right-click on the connection for enabling it.
- Here, you will see the connection status between the devices.
Deskjet2655 Disable Firewall Printer Firmware
Deskjet 2655 Disable Firewall
- You can block the threats from outside your network using firewall firmware. Sometimes, the firewall firmware may cause the below issues:
- Unable to install the Deskjet 2655 Printer software.
- Printer is not found during software installation.
- Print job being suddenly interrupted.
- Avoid the above issues by temporarily disabling the Firewall:
- In the first place, download and install the print and scan doctor.
- Then, tap on the Network settings in the print and scan doctor.
- Next, select the troubleshooting firewall option.
- Now, choose the firewall which is enabled. And then tap on the disable option.
- This will disable the active firewalls.
Note: Ensure the network connection is stable and secure.
Uninstall Drivers and Software
Deskjet 2655 Uninstall Driver
- Firstly, remove all the physical cable connection, if it exists between the devices.
- Secondly, navigate to the control panel on your computer.
- Now, find the uninstall option in the control panel folder.
- Tap on the uninstall option and search for HP Deskjet 2655 printer.
- Next, right-click on the deskjet printer and select the uninstall option.
- If a User Account Control message displays, then choose the Yes option.
- Then, proceed with the HP Deskjet 2655 printer instructions to uninstall the software.
- At last, refresh the settings by restarting the computer and Deskjet printer.
Printer Software Reinstall
HP Deskjet 2655 Reinstall Driver
- In the first place, delete all the existing drivers, which occupies the hard disk storage.
- Now, keep the HP Deskjet 2655 printer in the ready state.
- Then, connect the HP Deskjet printer and computer to a reliable network.
- Next, move to the manufacturer site for finding the right printer software.
- Simultaneously, enter the printer model number and hit on the search.
- The browser will display the available set of HP Deskjet 2655 driver.
- Here, choose the driver which is compatible with the operating system.
- Consequently, the browser will automatically detect your operating system.
- If you want to change the OS, then tap on the change option and follow the steps.
- Proceed with the manual instructions for HP Deskjet 2655 driver download.
- Finally, install the driver with wizard instructions.