Canon TS5320 Driver
The Pixma TS5320 is a multi-functional printer, which is easy to set up and use. Fulfill all your printing needs just in a click with the built-in Wireless Connect feature. The hybrid ink system offers easy ink replacement. For the additional setup features, complete the Canon TS5320 driver download. The high-quality printing is one click away.
Canon TS5320 First Time Printer Install
Setting up the Pixma TS5320 printer is the initial step before you download drivers. Here is our expert guidance to complete the simple setup. The easy setup process starts with unboxing.
Pixma TS5320 printer setup:
- Initially, unbox the printer after removing the surrounding plasters.
- Then, select a flat surface to keep your printer.
- Now, choose the cable that you find in the printer parcel.
- Next, check the cable terminals and connect them to the stable power source.
- Then, attach another end to the back of the Pixma TS5320 printer.
- Once connected with the power source, turn on the Canon TS5320 wireless printer.
- After that, fix the fresh cartridges into the right and left slots.
- Now, follow the printer manual instructions to load the sufficient sheets.
- After completing the hardware setup, download the right set of canon Pixma TS5320 printer software.
Canon TS5320 Driver Download
Having the driver up-to-date is helpful when you use the printer every day. It smoothly fixes the existing driver bugs and adds new features. If you download it for the very first time, then select the latest drivers for Mac and also the Windows.
Canon TS5320 Driver Installation for Win 10
The least requirement for downloading any Pixma TS5320 driver is the platform support. After the hardware setup, check the printer manual to find its compatible OS. On checking, proceed further for the Pixma TS5320 software download. Canon may offer you CD which contains a basic driver. However, you can choose to download the Pixma TS5320 driver over the website. Now, follow the below set of driver download steps.
- To begin with, reach the Canon driver setup page.
- On the page, refer to your printer model & OS.
- According to such device details, download your full feature Pixma TS5320 printer driver.
- If you are not sure about the suitable printer drivers, select the Canon TS5320 driver.
- Once you have initiated the driver download, the wizard redirects you to the installation setup screen.
- Here, you have to choose the connection mode as you desire.
- Finally, add your Pixma TS5320 printer to the Windows device.
Canon TS5320 Driver Installation for Mac
For every purchase of the Pixma printer, you get the CD. However, the Pixma TS5320 printer driver from the CD only offers limited features. If you use the printer for home printing, then the drivers in the disc help a lot. On the other hand, get the add-on drivers if you wish to use them with high-end devices. Here is the expert guidance for the Pixma TS5320 printer driver download.
- Initially, grab the CD out of the printer package to insert in the specified CD slot on your computer.
- Then, the AutoRun file starts to download on the computer.
- Before that, agree to the terms and conditions of the driver.
- Now, wait until you see the notification, indicating successful driver download.
- After that, the computer screen shows the connection selection screen.
- Here, choose the USB or wireless option for a steady and secure connection.
- At last, select the Canon TS5320 driver that you want to download.
- Then, follow the onscreen instructions for adding your printer to the wireless device list.
Pixma TS5320 Wireless Setup
To activate the wireless and distant printing, connect the printer via the Pixma TS5320 wireless setup. Whether you use the Mac or Windows device, the wifi details are sufficient to connect wirelessly. Let’s get into the Canon TS5320 wireless setup steps for efficient wireless printing.
- Initially, ensure that the Pixma TS5320 printer is in a ready state.
- Then, access the control panel of the printer to click on the Wifi button.
- Clicking the Wireless icon displays a set of choices on the display panel.
- Now, choose the LAN Settings. After that, choose and highlight the wireless settings option.
- Next, click on the Easy Wireless Setup on the next screen.
- After that, the wizard asks you to continue with the wireless steps on the computer.
- Now, download the setup file to your computer either by website or CD.
- For CD installation, insert it and move the drivers on the CD into the computer using the AutoPlay feature.
- If you download drivers through the driver website, then download the latest set of Canon setup file.
- In the middle of the setup file installation, the connection screen appears.
- Now, select the option “same network as computer” and jot down the SSID and password.
- After connecting the printer and computer to the same network, add a printer to the computer.