Pixma TS3320 All-in-One printer makes all your printing simple and easy. The rear paper tray offers quick and easy paper reloading. The ink system of the printer makes cartridge replacement a breeze. To enhance printing services, it is compatible with AirPrint, Mopria, and the Canon Print app. The Canon TS3320 driver download embeds new printing functionalities.
Canon TS3320 Driver
Canon TS3320 First Time Printer Install
Once you buy the printer, you may search for instructions to unbox the printer and setup. We understand your need and offered instructions in the upcoming section.
Note: Before you begin the Pixma TS6320 printer setup, ensure that the package has no external damages. If you find any damages, approach the vendor.
- Firstly, clear all the sealing tapes from the printer parcel.
- Then, take out your Pixma TS6320 printer by grabbing the sides.
- Now, place the printer on a flat surface for easy setup.
- Next, remove all the inner packaging materials from your Pixma TS3320 printer.
- Next, get the printer power cable, which is inside the printer package.
- Now, connect the power cable to your printer and also the nearest power supply.
- Then, turn on the printer and open the ink slots of the Canon TS3320 printer.
- Now, install the cartridges in the slots corresponding to the color code.
- Finally, load the necessary paper sheets and adjust the paper width guides.
Canon TS3320 Driver Download
With the right set of Pixma TS3320 printer driver, it gets the ability to print even from smartphones and tablets. The drivers that you download include print driver, scanner software, wireless & USB software, and more.
Canon TS3320 Driver Installation for Win 10
Get full printing and scanning functionality through the latest version of Canon TS3320 driver here. The Pixma TS3320 printer driver for Windows 10 is also ready for download. Now, proceed with the easy steps given here.
- To begin with, the CD driver installation method, find and use only the disc provided by Canon.
- Initially, turn on your PC to pull out the available CD tray.
- Then, install the disc and run the AutoRun file on the CD.
- Finally, the wizard appears with a set of instructions. Follow them and choose the connection mode as either Wired or Wireless.
Through the direct link,
- Initially, find the Setup file for your printer model, Pixma TS3320 printer.
- Now, click on the Download option and proceed to download the Canon TS3320 driver.
- On successful completion of the driver download, the installation screen appears.
- Here, choose either Run or Install option on the wizard screen.
Canon TS3320 Driver Installation for Mac
The overall driver download process is simple for Mac once you find the recent Pixma TS3320 software. Make sure that your Pixma TS3320 has papers and cartridges inserted to initiate the Pixma TS3320 software download.
- Firstly, check your printer package has an installation CD.
- Then, use the CD to install the basic Pixma TS3320 driver from it.
- Now, follow as per the displayed instructions to complete the driver installation.
Through a direct link,
- Initially, open the Canon driver site from the computer.
- Then, on the webpage, use the drop-down menu to select the printer model.
- After that, choose the OS version to get the list of printer drivers. Now, download the compatible Canon TS3320 software.
- Next, install the driver to the computer once it is downloaded. Then, open the Downloads folder and run the downloaded software file.
- After that, proceed to the software installation accordingly and change the print settings if needed.
Pixma TS3320 Wireless Setup
Easy Wireless Connect activation:
- Initially, find the Direct button on the printer control panel buttons. Now, press & hold that button and release it once the light flashes.
- Once the Easy Wireless Connect feature is activated, the wireless bar flashes automatically. After your printer connects to the wireless network, proceed with the wireless connection on the computer.
Installing wireless drivers for Canon TS3320:
- After activating the Easy connect, get the Setup file downloaded on the computer.
- For that, choose the Start Setup option on the software installation screen.
- Once you initiate the driver download, the agreement screen appears.
- Here, accept the software license by clicking on the Yes option.
- Then, wait for the information request site and choose either Agree or “Do not Agree” option.
- After that, confirm the displayed connection mode on the screen.
- Based on the connection mode, select your network from the drop-down list.
- Then, type the network password on the next screen.
- Lastly, click on Next and follow the onscreen instructions.