Canon Pixma TS3322 driver
Are you looking to download the Canon Pixma TS3322 driver on your PC? Then you have made the right choice! Yes, install the latest driver on your PC to get the best print features. Also, check if the driver you install is compatible with the OS installed in your PC.
How to download Canon Pixma TS3322 Driver?
Downloading a Canon Pixma TS3322 driver on your PC is simple. All you need is to follow the driver download instructions listed on the printer manual. Go to an official Canon website and find a compatible driver for your PC. Download and install using the installer instructions and start to print at ease.
Canon Pixma TS3322 Driver for Windows
Following are the steps to install a Canon Printer driver on the Windows PC at ease:
- Upgrade the OS of the Windows PC and disable the firewall protection.
- Now, go to an official Canon website and find your printer model to continue.
- Tap on a compatible driver and hit on the download icon to download it.
- Now, open an installer and pick a network type to install the Canon Pixma TS3322 driver.
Canon Pixma TS3322 Driver for Mac
Get along with the steps to install the TS3322 driver on MAC:
- Power up your MAC and upgrade the MAC to download the Canon Pixma TS3322 driver.
- Disable the firewall protection and go to a website browser to find a Canon website.
- Click on your printer model and get a list of compatible driver files.
- Download a driver and follow the Canon Pixma TS3322 driver installer instructions.
- Choose a network type and connect your printer to the PC at ease.
Canon Pixma TS3322 First-time Setup
Given below are the steps to set up your Canon Pixma TS3322 printer at ease:
- Unpack the printer box and take out the Canon Pixma printer and the accessories.
- Remove the packing materials from your Canon printer and the printer parts.
- Find a flat surface near a wall outlet to fix your Canon Pixma TS3322 printer.
- Now, connect a power cable between the Canon printer and the wall outlet.
- Switch on the power supply and activate your Canon Pixma TS3322 printer.
- Complete the printer display settings and connect your printer to the PC.
Canon Pixma TS3322 Wireless Setup
Get along with the steps to connect your Canon Pixma TS3322 printer to Wi-Fi:
- Power up your Canon printer, PC, and router and place them closer.
- Go to the control panel and tap on the home icon to complete the Wi-Fi setup.
- Choose the network settings from the settings menu in the printer panel.
- Click on the wireless settings icon and open the Wi-Fi setup wizard screen.
- Follow the steps and enter the Wi-Fi name and password to connect to Wi-Fi.
- Also, connect your PC to the same Wi-Fi and assign print tasks over the internet.