Canon Pixma G1220 Driver
Are you looking to download a driver of your choice? Then you have made the right choice. Every printer needs a driver to communicate with the PC and do tasks. A driver is a medium through which the PC sends the print commands to the printer. Download an upgraded Canon Pixma G1220 driver to get the best print performance.
How to download Canon Pixma G1220 Driver?
Download and install the updated driver software on your PC and get the best features. Find a compatible Canon Pixma G1220 driver for your OS and install the driver files at ease. Choose to download the best drivers and make printing a breeze. A driver is a connector between your PC and the Canon printer.
Canon Pixma G1220 Driver for Windows
Carry out the steps given below to install the Pixma G1220 driver on Windows:
- Switch on your Windows PC and update the latest OS version on your Windows.
- Now, open the firewall settings and disable all the firewall protections.
- Go to a web browser and look for an official Canon website online.
- Now, tap on your Canon Pixma G1220 printer model and get a list of available drivers.
- Download a compatible driver software and double-tap on it to get an installer.
- Follow the steps listed on the installer and pick a network type.
- Now, get the driver files installed on your PC and continue to print at ease.
Canon Pixma G1220 Driver for Mac
Following are the steps to install a Canon Pixma G1220 driver on MAC at ease:
- Power up the MAC PC and open the latest version of MAC OS to install.
- Now, go to the firewall settings and disable all the protections enabled.
- Land on a secure web browser and find an official Canon website online.
- Click on your Canon Pixma G1220 printer model and get a list of available drivers.
- Continue to download compatible driver software and double-click on it.
- Open a driver installer on-screen and follow the installation instructions.
- Now, choose a network type and wait for the Canon driver to install on MAC.
Canon Pixma G1220 First-time Setup
Following are the steps to set up your Canon Pixma G1220 printer for the first time:
- Open the printer box and take out the Canon Pixma printer and the printer parts.
- Now, uncover the protective materials from your device and accessories.
- Find a flat corner near an electrical socket to fix your Canon printer.
- Take a power cord and connect your Canon printer to the wall outlet.
- Switch on the power supply and wait for your Canon Pixma G1220 printer to turn on.
- Complete all the printer display settings and connect your Canon Pixma to the PC.
- Now, install an updated driver and continue to print your files at ease.
Canon Pixma G1220 Wireless Setup
Following are the steps to connect your Canon Pixma G1220 to Wi-Fi at ease:
- Switch on your PC, Canon Pixma printer, and the router.
- Place your Canon Pixma G1220 printer and the PC close to the router.
- Now, go to the control panel of Canon G1220 and tap on the home button.
- Choose the settings menu and navigate to the network settings icon present.
- Click on the wireless settings and open the wireless setup wizard window.
- Follow the Wi-Fi setup steps and enter the router credentials on-screen.
- Wait for the Canon Pixma G1220 printer to connect to Wi-Fi.
- Also, affix your PC to the same Wi-Fi and begin to print your business files.