Canon MX532 Driver
Printing is now easy and convenient with your new PIXMA MX532 Wireless Office All-In-One Printer. The printer has full features for mobile printing. Use the Canon Print app to access and printer the files easily with the help of a network. With the Canon print cloud service and Canon MX532 driver download, you can print from popular FB, Twitter, and Instagram.
Canon MX532 First Time Printer Install
Once you have bought the Canon MX532, complete the instructions for the first time setup. Now, start the setup procedure quickly and complete it in a snap with the instructions below.
Unpacking the Pixma MX532:
- Initially, peel the labels that you find in the Pixma MX532 box.
- Now, take out the Pixma MX532 printer from the box.
- Then, check the parcel for the Canon MX532 accessories and unpack them.
- Now, proceed to the power connection.
Pixma MX532 power connection:
- Now, use the original power cord to connect to your Canon MX532 printer.
- Then, connect the other end to the wall outlet.
- Ensure that the connection is stable for the error-free connection.
Pixma MX532 paper and ink cartridge installation:
- Initially, unwrap the cartridges in the original packaging.
- Then, insert them gently in the left and right ink slot.
- Next, close the ink slot area and proceed with the paper installation.
- Then, open the paper tray of the Canon MX532.
- Now, insert the papers in a properly arranged manner.
Compatible Windows Operating System device compatibility:
Windows 10, 7, 8, 8.1, Vista, and XP
Compatible Mac Operating System device compatibility:
Mac OS X v 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.14, 10.15, 10.9, 10.8.5 and 10.9.5
Canon MX532 Driver Download
For importing additional features, select and download the compatible Canon MX532 driver. If you require any assistance while you complete the Canon MX532 driver download, connect with us.
Canon MX532 Driver Installation for Win
Installing the full or total software package is an ideal choice for the Windows OS versions. If you are done with the initial product setup, connect to the PC. Now, select USB or the wireless mode to connect the PC. Before installing, learn the compatible Windows device.
Windows Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 10 (32-bit) & Windows 10 (64-bit)
MS Windows 8.1 (32-bit) & Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 8 (32-bit) & Windows 8 (64-bit)
MS Windows 7 (32-bit) & Windows 7 (64-bit)
Windows Vista (32-bit) & Windows Vista (64-bit)
Procedure for downloading the software package:
- Initially, make sure that the PC is connected to the available internet connection.
- Now, select the software package and click on Download to store it on the PC.
- Next, the file gets saved in the .exe format in the specified location.
- Then, click on the .exe file to move to the setup screen.
- Finally, perform the screen instructions and assign the network settings.
Canon MX532 Driver Installation for Mac
To enhance the performance of the Canon MX 532, you have to select the recommended drivers. Specify the OS type in the search box to extract the installation file. Below is the installation procedure for the My Image Garden software.
Mac Operating System Compatibility:
Mac OS X v 10.13 and Mac OS X v 10.12
El Capitan Mac OS X v 10.11 and Mac OS X Yosemite v 10.10
Mac OS X Mavericks v 10.9 and Mac OS X Mountain Lion v 10.8.5
Mac OS X Lion v 10.7.5
Procedure for downloading the software package (Mac):
- Initially, select the MX532 software from the device driver page.
- Once selected, start to download the Canon MX532 driver by clicking the Download.
- Now, check the location on the computer to view the downloaded file.
- Next, double-tap on the file and wait for the installation wizard.
- Finally, the package installation is initiated automatically.
Pixma MX532 Wireless Setup
For the wireless connection, keep the Canon MX532 close to your wifi router. It is an easy method to configure the Canon MX532 when it is the first-time setup. Now, it integrates the new features to print from the Canon MX532 when connected to the PC or laptop.
Canon MX 532 wireless setup:
- Be sure that the printer is ON before you perform the wireless connection for the Pixma MX532.
- You can confirm it by the glowing green light on the printer.
- For the wireless setup, you have to make use of the control panel.
- Then, select the Setup button that you find on the printer control panel.
- Next, click on the Setup icon with the gentle push.
- Now, choose the side arrow icons to choose the Wireless LAN setup.
- After that, click on the OK icon and see if the wifi light glows.
- Once wifi is enabled, the printer searches for the available access points.
- Now, the screen displays with an option, Wireless LAN setup.
- Then, choose the Wireless LAN setup other setups.
- Next, press the Done button for the next setup screen.
- Now, select the Cableless Setup à Other setups Manual setup à Cableless setup.
- Finally, click on OK and follow the instructions for the setup.