- To use the Pixma MX522 with the computer, copy the software to the PC’s hard disc.
- Wait until the process of driver download and installation gets completed. The time taken for the installation totally depends on the wifi speed and the driver.
- While copying the drivers to the computer, it shows the connection method selection screen.
- On the selection screen, be sure to choose the Network Connection – Wireless Connection.
- Next, wait until the screen prompts with the Printer Setup screen.
- Then, highlight the “Connect to the network option.”
- After that, choose the Setup Procedure Selection.
- Here, choose the Standard Setup for the common procedure.
- Next, type the known SSID and password information that connects it.
- Finally, continue with the remaining online instructions.
Canon MX522 Driver
The best office printer available in the market is the PIXMA MX522 wireless printer. The printer has a Fine cartridge system to preserve the quality of the original copies. Organize and print with the business imaging quality through the Canon MX522 driver download. For further information, refer to the printer manual.
Canon MX522 First Time Printer Install
Looking for easy as well as practical printer setup steps? Then, take a glance and follow the steps given below.
Note: Before starting, be sure that there is no damage to the printer package. If you find such damages, contact your printer vendor.
- Initially, take the printer parcel to begin the unboxing process.
- Now, tear the plasters, which are used for sealing the box.
- Then, unwrap and grab out the Canon MX522 printer.
- Next, clean the printer table and position it well.
- After that, check the parcel to find the power cord and the ink cartridges.
- Now, open the paper tray and get papers according to your needs.
- Then, install those compatible papers inside the printer’s tray.
- After that, unpack the supplied toners or cartridges.
- Then, open the ink door and find the slots for each cartridge.
- Finally, refer to each color slot and snap the cartridges firmly.
Canon MX522 Driver Download
To deliver uncompromising quality while you print and scan every time, the machine needs Canon MX522 printer software. No additional software is needed if you print via Cloud or Apple AirPrint. Need assistance with the Canon MX522 driver setup? Please adhere to our easy steps below.
Canon MX522 Driver Installation for Win
Once the network setup is completed, any supported mx522 driver can be installed without any restriction. On embedding the new software, the printer can be able to print and scan your documents and photos. We highly recommend copying the Image Garden driver for better results.
Suitable MS Windows OS:
Windows OS 10, Vista, XP, 8, 7, and 8.1 machines having the 32-bit and 64-bit processor
Installation steps for downloading the latest MX522 driver:
- To begin with, the Pixma MX522 driver download, ensure the internet connection on your Windows.
- Then, regarding the OS model and printer, get a variety of Pixma MX522 printer driver.
- Next, choose your Canon MX522 driver, which is given in the list.
- After that, press the Select option that completes the Pixma MX522 software download.
- Then, the driver takes up to 15 minutes to get copied on the computer.
- Once copied, find the location to start the driver installation.
Canon MX522 Driver Installation for Mac
Continue with the driver selection for the MAC once the device network setup is over. Go through the software installation screen can choose the software that has to be downloaded. To know the highly recommended Canon MX522 driver, contact our technical person.
Suitable Apple Mac OS:
OS Catalina, Mojave, Sierra, High Sierra, Yosemite, El Capitan, Mountain Lion, Mavericks, Lion
Mac OS 10, 9, 8 & OS 9, X, 8
Installation steps for downloading the latest Pixma MX522 driver:
- Initially, check the PC free space to accommodate the printer drivers.
- Now, choose either CUPS Printer Driver or ICA driver.
- If you want the scanner drivers, choose the scanner driver, and click on Select.
- Then, follow as the screen instruction shown to end the driver setup.
- Open the copied setup file when you get the installation screen.
- Lastly, click Run and move the software file to a local drive.
Canon MX522 Wireless Setup
Tired of handling the cables and wires for connection? Do not worry. Here is the simple wifi mode connectivity for the Canon MX522 printer.
Any wireless device connection demands the connection between your computer and access point. Next, verify if the PC or computer is well connected to your specified network. Then, check the security settings and configuration before starting. For additional information, refer to your Canon printer manual.
Canon MX522 Wireless Setup: