Head start your new PIXMA MX472 set up in a click and enjoy the beneficial features now. Below is the user-friendly guide that accurately guides you for the Pixma MX472.
Canon MX472 Driver
Excel in your business with the PIXMA MX472 printer. It allows you to print anywhere around your office using the AirPrint and Google Cloud Print. For time-saving features, you have to finish your Canon MX472 driver download. The ADF can hold up to 30 sheets for easy paper handling.
Canon MX472 First Time Printer Install
Unboxing MX472 and power connection:
- Initially, unbox the PIXMA mx472 by clearing away all the wrappers and stickers.
- Then, select a sturdy base that is close enough to the wall socket.
- Now, lift the Canon mx472 printer out and settle on the desired space.
- After that, isolate an electrical cord to give a power connection.
- Now, choose the printer’s port where you connect the compatible end to it.
- Then, use the other cable tip to the electric outlet.
Paper and new ink cartridge insertion:
- Firstly, select the required amount of compatible paper sheets.
- Then, be sure that the papers align with the tray and also the paper width guides.
- After that, take the Pixma mx472 cartridges to fill the PIXMA ink cartridge.
- Finally, check if you installed it in the right slots.
Pixma MX472 Driver Download
Not sure about the series of Canon MX472 driver? We are here round the clock to set up the printer and embed the drivers for the printer. Be it a usual device setup or new driver download; we got your back. Our dedicated technicians assist you with any printer device within a short time.
MX472 Driver Installation for Win
To find the best Canon MX472 driver, get the PC’s OS and device number. By referring to this information and also the features expected, configure, and download the right drivers. After that, go through the typical set of MX 472 driver download steps for the Canon MX472.
Windows OS platform for drivers:
MS Windows 10 – 32-bit & Windows 10 – 64-bit
Windows 7 – 32-bit & Windows 7 – 64-bit
MS Windows 8 – 32-bit & Windows 8 – 32-bit
MS Windows Vista – 32-bit & Windows Vista – 64-bit
Driver download for MX472 (Windows):
- At first, check and confirm the wireless connectivity for the computer.
- Then, download the MX472 driver using the OS version & Pixma mx472 model number.
- Once downloaded, select the .exe file, which is the product software setup file.
- At last, use the onscreen setup steps to finish the MX472 installation.
MX472 Driver Installation for Mac
The best way to avail of a suitable Canon MX472 driver is an online method. It needs less requirement for downloading software packages & drivers. Take a step ahead to figure out the utilities, firmware, software, and drivers.
Mac OS platform for drivers:
Catalina version 10.15, Mojave version 10.14, High Sierra version 10.13, Sierra version 10.12, El Capitan version 10.11
Yosemite version 10.10, Mavericks version 10.9, Lion version 10.7, Mac OS X, 9, and 8.
Driver download for MX472 (Mac):
- Note: For the series of Pixma MX472 driver, connect the Mac to the office network.
- Firstly, get the Canon MX472 driver list from the driver page and choose the best fit.
- Then, start downloading the setup file by choosing the Download option.
- After the download, you can get the disc image for the selected drivers.
- Finally, extract the MX472 driver and complete the instructions.
Canon MX472 Wireless Setup
The fundamental connection procedure for your Pixma MX472 is the wifi connection. The procedures to be followed for the MX472 wireless setup are described stepwise. You only have to confirm the requirements and proceed to your Canon setup. Before starting, get the following criteria that lead to an error-free setup.
- Be sure of the network credentials that you link to your Windows or Mac device.
- Then, confirm the stable network signal before you connect.
- Do not use the password-free network, which may affect your device.
- Pixma MX472 wireless setup:
- Preparing the Canon MX472 is the first step in the wireless setup.
- First, turn on the Canon MX472 printer with the Power button.
- Once you hit it, check if the power light glows on your printer.
- After that, use the Pixma MX472 control panel where you can access wireless options.
- Then, choose the Setup icon and click on Wireless LAN setup.
- Next, the product automatically detects the access points.
- Once detected, you get the screen with the LAN setup option.
- After that, choose your Wireless setup options and press Done to get the setup screen.
- Finally, choose the Cableless Setup and then manual setup.
- Next, complete the wizard prompts displayed for the wireless setup.