Pixma MG7720 wireless printer is a compact solution for home printing needs. Now with this printer, you can enjoy printing, scanning, and copying in a click. Also, Canon MG7720 driver download is easy with the Pixma MG7720 setup file. What’s more? The touch panel on the Pixma MG7720 printer makes it easy to access through the Pixma MG7720 menu and set desired values for the settings.
Canon MG7720 Driver
Canon MG7720 First Time Printer Install
Canon MG7720 setup includes the necessary process of unpacking. While unpacking the new Canon MG7720 printer, ensure that you remove the packing foams and materials. Then, follow the basic instructions below to complete the Pixma MG7720 Connect printer setup.
- Firstly, unbox the new Canon MG7720 printer and place it on a rigid surface.
- Then, connect it to the power outlet with the cable from the box.
- After that, turn on the printer and complete the basic printer settings with the touch panel.
- Now, install the cartridges and the paper. You can use the sample papers that you get in the pack with the printer.
- Then, complete Pixma MG7720 connect with the network and the computer.
- Finally, get the latest Canon MG7720 driver to the device to complete the first time setup.
- Now, you can get Pixma MG7720 software and driver for the compatible OS versions.
- Windows supported versions: Windows XP SP3 to Windows 10
- MAC supported OS versions: MAC OS 107 to 10.10.
Canon MG7720 Driver Download
Now get the compatible Canon MG7720 driver for both Windows and MAC OS versions. Here is the complete set of steps for a successful Canon MG7720 driver download. During the Canon MG7720 driver download installation, you can choose your desired Canon MG7720 driver from the list. Pixma offers both the primary and the add-on drivers for Pixma MG7720.
Canon MG7720 Driver Installation for Win 10
Pixma MG7720 printer driver for Windows 10 are available online to install it on your Windows computer. Along with this driver, you can also get the compatible MG7720 printer software. Here are the necessary Pixma MG7720 driver download and software download steps for a Windows computer.
- To begin with, run the setup CD or download the latest Canon MG7720 driver file online.
- Then, follow the steps on the driver installer wizard and proceed with the installation.
- Now, the wizard takes you to the connectivity window, where you should choose either the USB or the wireless mode.
- Then, it takes you to the Canon MG7720 Driver installation screen. Here you may choose the list of Canon MG7720 driver that you would like to install to your computer.
- Compatible Windows OS versions: 32 bit of Windows XP Service Pack 3, 32, and 64 bit of Windows Vista Service Pack 1 & 2, Windows 8, 8.1, and 10.
Canon MG7720 Driver Installation for Mac
Canon MG7720 printer driver and software are available for compatible MAC OS versions. Now you can download the latest MAC Pixma MG7720 driver and software online during the first time setup itself. In case you have the setup CD, you may use it. However, it does not have the latest version.
- Firstly, run the Canon MG7720 setup file and proceed with the on-screen prompts.
- On the connectivity mode screen, choose USB or Wireless accordingly.
- Then, go to the driver installation page. Here, select the Canon MG7720 driver download files that you would like to install to your MAC computer.
- Now the installation wizard proceeds with installing the driver files to your MAC device.
- After that, the wizard takes you to the software installation page, where you can see the list of recommended and the add-on software.
- Compatible MAC OS versions: MAC OSX 10.7 – Lion, OSX 10.8 – Mountain Lion, OSX 10.9 – Mavericks, and MAC OSX 10.10 – Yosemite.
Canon MG7720 Wireless Setup
You can connect the Pixma MG7720 printer to both the home network and the device’s wireless. Also, now you can connect your Pixma MG7720 printer to your Windows or MAC computer wireless, without an external network. Here you can get the complete instructions for Canon MG7720 Wireless setup.
- Before running the Canon MG7720 Setup file, access the printer touch menu and go to the Easy Wireless Setup option under the LAN Network Settings.
- Then, run the Pixma MG7720 setup file and follow the instructions on the installer screen.
- Now, the wizard takes you to the connection mode screen.
- Then, follow the steps below, depending on the mode you choose.
Canon MG7720 Cableless Setup:
- On the Connectivity mode Window choose the Cableless setup.
- Now, the wizard identifies the wireless to which your computer is connected.
- Then, it displays the Wifi network name and the password. After verifying the details, add the printer to the network.
Canon MG7720 USB temporary Connection mode:
- If you choose the USB Setup mode, the wizard walks you through a series of instructions.
- Here, it prompts for connecting the Canon MG7720 printer and the computer with a USB temporarily.
- Then, it identifies the Wifi network and connects the devices to it.