Canon MG7520 wireless printer yields high-quality prints at an affordable cost. The connectivity features of Canon MG7520 printer enables non-print from anywhere in the house, within the network. Also, now you can convert your Pixma MG7520 to an access point and connect devices without an external network. Here you can avail complete Canon MG7520 Driver manual.
Canon MG7520 Driver
Canon MG7520 First Time Printer Install
After purchasing the brand new Pixma MG7520, the important step is to complete the Canon MG7520 connect printer setup. For a successful Canon MG7520 setup, you may require the latest Canon MG7520 driver and software. Here are the brief instructions for completing the Canon MG7520 printer setup.
- To begin with, take the printer out of the box and clear the packing tapes and foams.
- Then, place it in a suitable place and connect it to the power supply.
- After that, turn on the Pixma MG7520 printer. Now, you can see the options for changing the primary settings on the printer panel.
- After that, install the cartridges that come in the box with the printer and load the samples papers into the tray.
- Now, establish a secure connection between the Canon MG7520 printer, computer, and the home network.
- Finally, complete the Canon MG7520 first-time setup process with the Canon MG7520 driver download.
- To check the OS compatibility of your computer with Pixma MG7520, use the below list:
Pixma MG7520 Driver Download
Canon MG7520 Driver Download for Windows and MAC is simple with the Pixma MG7520 Setup file. With the Setup CD, you can install the basic or outdated version of your Pixma MG7520 driver and software. You may also get and install the latest set of Pixma MG7520 driver online. Here are the complete steps for Pixma MG7520 driver install both from the CD and Online.
MG7520 Driver Installation for Win
Pixma MG7520 is compatible with the latest versions of Windows. Now you can also download and install the Pixma MG7520 printer driver for Windows 10 from the CD or online.
- To begin with, run the driver installation wizard file. Here, you may use either the Cd or download the driver file from online.
- Then, follow the instruction prompts on the wizard screen and proceed with the installation process.
- Midway the process, the wizard asks for the connection mode between the printer and the devices.
- Here, choose the wired or the wireless connection and move on to the driver installation screen.
- Now the wizard lists the available set of Pixma MG7520 driver and software for your Windows OS version.
- Now, choose either the basic or the Full driver package to complete the Canon MG7520 driver download and the Pixma MG7520 software download.
- Ensure that you download only the compatible version of the Pixma MG7520 driver and software.
MG7520 Driver Installation for Mac
Now download the latest and the complete set of Pixma MG7520 driver and software for the MAC OS version. Here you can get the complete instruction set to download and install the driver and software for Pixma MG7520.
- Firstly, run the Canon Setup file form the CD. You may also opt to download the driver file directly from online.
- Then, run the wizard and follow the steps on the screen. It takes you to the connectivity mode screen eventually.
- Here, choose between the USB and the wireless mode of connectivity.
- Then, the wizard lists all the available Canon MG7520 driver and software for your MAC OS version.
- From this list, choose your compatible driver list and install it on the device.
- After that, the wizard lists all the suitable Canon Pixma MG7520 software for installation.
- Here, choose the apt Canon MG7520 software for your computer based on its use and complete the Pixma MG7520 software download.
Pixma MG7520 Wireless Setup
It is now easy to connect the Pixma MG7520 printer, network, and the devices wireless. Also, the Pixma MG7520 wireless setup is now possible in three different modes. Here are the complete instruction set for three modes. However, before proceeding further, you should enable the Wireless mode on your printer through the printer touch panel.
Firstly, access the printer touch panel menu and then go to the LAN Network Settings.
Here, go to the Easy Wireless setup option and then choose the Cableless setup.
Now, the Pixma MG7520 printer prompts to follow the instructions on the wizard screen on your computer.
Then, initiate the Canon MG7520 setup file on your computer.
Here, the wizard lists a series of instructions and takes you to the Connection mode screen.
Now, follow the below steps according to the connectivity mode you choose.
- Here, the wizard displays your Wifi network name, similar to that of your computer.
- Now, verify the Wifi name and the password and connect the printer to the network.
- Then, on the next screen, it displays the available printer names.
- From this list of printers, select yours and add it wireless to the computer.
USB Setup Mode:
- Establish a temporary USB connection between the printer and the computer.
- Then the wizard connects the printer wirelessly to the network the same as your computer.