What’s more? Now enjoy connecting the printer wirelessly to both network and devices.
Canon MG6620 Driver
Canon MG6620 wireless printer has complete printing and connectivity features. Now with the Pixma MG6620, you can enjoy a non-stop printing experience at reduced printing cost. Also, the connectivity features allow you to print anywhere within your house.
Canon MG6620 First Time Printer Install
Now complete the Pixma MG6620 connect printer setup with the manual instructions. Also, the first time printer setup includes the Canon MG6620 driver download. Generally, Canon offers a setup CD with the new MG6620 printer in the box. You can use this CD for the initial setup, or you may also install the setup file online.
- To begin with, unbox the new Pixma MG6620 and clear the packing materials from the printer surface.
- Then, grab the accessories from the pack and connect the power cable from the direct wall outlet to the printer.
Now, turn on your Pixma MG6620 printer and then complete the printer basic display settings with the touch screen.
- Then, complete the connectivity setup with both networks and devices.
- Finally, install the latest set of Canon MG6620 driver and software to complete the first-time printer setup.
- The computer OS versions are Windows 8, 8.1, 10, 7, 7 SP1, Vista SP1&2, 32 bit XP SP3, and MAC OS versions from 10.6 to 10.9.
Pixma MG6620 Driver Download
Pixma MG6620 Driver download is now simple with the plug and plays Canon Setup file in the CD. Now you can complete the Canon MG6620 driver download in a jiffy. For successful Pixma MG6620 driver and software download, you may require the latest setup file and the proper connection.
Canon MG6620 Driver Installation for Win 10
Canon MG6620 driver download can be completed with the Canon Setup file from the CD. You may also get the latest Pixma MG6620 to connect the printer setup file online. Here, you may also choose to download either the basic recommended MG6620 driver or the full package drivers and software.
- To begin with, unpack the printer and connect it to the computer.
- Then, run the Pixma MG6620 setup file on your computer and begin the setup process.
- After that, follow the steps and select the respective connectivity mode between the printer, the network, and the devices.
- Now, the setup wizard screen lists all the available printer drivers suitable for your Windows OS version.
- Then, from this list, choose the required drivers for your MG6620 printer and install them on the Windows computer.
- You can also get the latest Canon MG6620 printer driver for Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista (service packs), and XP (32bit).
Canon MG6620 Driver Installation for Mac
Now, installing the latest Pixma MG6620 driver and software for the MAC device is easy. You may get the suitable MG6620 printer driver for MAC from either the setup CD or the driver download page. However, we recommend getting the MG6620 driver from the driver page as it has the latest version of drivers for MAC OS versions.
- Firstly, run the Pixma MG6620 setup file from the CD that comes with the printer.
- Here, you may also download the latest Pixma MG6620 software installer and run the wizard.
- Then, follow the steps for proceeding with the driver install and go to the connectivity setup screen.
- Here, choose the connectivity mode between Pixma MG6620, network, and devices as either the wired or the wireless mode.
- Then, proceed with the instructions to extract the MAC suitable Canon MG6620 driver and software.
- Finally, install the drivers to your MAC computer and complete the Canon MG6620 driver download.
Pixma MG7520 Wireless Setup
Now, you can establish a secure wireless connection between Pixma MG6620, devices, and the network. The best part is that you can also connect Pixma MG6620 and the devices wireless without any external network. Generally, Canon offers three modes of Wireless setup – Cableless Setup, USB Setup, and Access point Setup. Here, you can avail of the complete instructions for all the three Pixma MG6620 wireless setup modes.
Prepare MG6620 for wireless setup:
- To begin with, access the Pixma MG6620 printer touch panel menu.
- Here, go to the Wireless setup option under the WLAN Settings.
- Then, choose the Easy Wireless setup option, and the printer prompts to follow the steps on the wizard screen on the computer.
- Now, install the latest Pixma MG6620 wireless driver and software on your computer.
- Then, run the installation wizard and follow the steps until you reach the connection mode screen.
- Here, you can see three options – Cableless Setup, USB Setup, Access Point mode setup.
Access Point mode:
- Here, the wizard disconnect the devices from the existing Wifi network and converts the printer into an access point.
- Then, on your computer, search for your printer SSID and enter the password to print wireless without an external network.
Follow the steps below to complete the Canon MG6620 Wireless setup with either of the modes.
- In the Cableless method, the wizard detects the Wifi to which the computer is n connection.
- Then, it displays the Wifi name and password to which it connects the printer on verification.
USB Setup Mode:
- Here, the wizard asks for a temporary USB connection between the printer and the computer.
- Then, it connects Pixma MG6620 to the same Wifi network as your computer.