Canon MG3620 is the best fit for all your home printing needs. This compact printer is equipped with all the Pixma printing features and the connectivity features. With the access point feature of Canon MG3620, now enjoy printing wireless from anywhere in the house. Also, now save money on every print with the hybrid ink system.
Canon MG3620 Driver
Canon MG3620 First Time Printer Install
Canon MG3620 printer Setup is now easy with the latest Canon MG3620 driver. Also, here, you can get the complete Pixma MG3620 support from the experts in a jiffy. Follow the instructions below to complete the Canon MG3620 connect printer setup.
- To begin with, the Canon MG3620 setup process, take the printer out of the box and connect it to the power supply.
- Then, get rid of the packing materials on the printer surface and power it on with the cord from the pack.
- After that, get the printer ready for the setup by installing the cartridges and papers.
- Then, complete the Canon MG3620 wireless setup with the home network and the computer (Windows or MAC).
- Finally, complete the Canon MG3620 driver download for your device.
- Here, you may use the Setup CD from the box or download the latest Canon MG3620 driver online.
- Pixma MG3620 is compatible with Windows OS versions XP SP3 or later and MAC OS versions of 10.7 to 10.10.
Canon MG3620 Driver Download
Now you can get the latest Canon MG3620 Wireless driver and software in a click. Generally, Pixma offers a set of driver setup CD with the Canon MG3620 printer. You may choose between this basic Setup CD and the online method to get the Canon MG3620 software and driver.
Canon MG3620 Driver Installation for Win
To install the Pixma MG3620 driver for a Windows computer, you should know the compatibility with the device. The Pixma MG3620 printer is compatible with Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, 7 Service Pack 1, and Vista Service packs 1 and 2, 32-bit version of XP Service Pack 3. After confirming the device compatibility, use the below instructions to complete the Pixma MG3620 driver installation.
- To begin with, establish a secure connection between the network, Pixma MG3620, and Windows computer.
- Then, run the Setup file CD that comes along with the printer. You may also choose to download the setup file from online for the latest version.
- After that, initiate the installation wizard and follow the Canon MG3620 driver install steps to complete the process.
- Now, you can get the latest Canon MG3620 driver files for all the compatible OS versions. Also, here you get the Canon MG3620 driver for Windows 10.
Canon MG3620 Driver Installation for Mac
Pixma MG3620 printer is compatible with a few MAC OS versions. Also, now you can download the latest version of these compatible Pixma MG3620 MAC driver online. The supported versions of MAC OS included the Lion (10.7), Mountain Lion (10.8), Mavericks (10.9), and Yosemite (10.10). Now you can install the suitable Pixma MG3620 driver and software for these OS versions with the basic steps below:
- To begin with, connect Pixma MG3620 to the MAC and the network.
- Then, grab the Pixma MG3620 driver setup CD and initiate the installer.
- Here, you may also download the file online and run the AutoRun file.
- Then, follow the instructions on the installer wizard screen and complete the Pixma MG3620 driver and software download.
- Also, you may choose the recommended Pixma MG3620 software file or the full package file during the installation.
- In case you choose only the recommended software, you can install the add-on software later, depending on the need.
Pixma MG3620 Wireless Setup
Canon MG3620 wireless setup is easy with the setup CD from the pack. Now, you can complete the wireless setup process in two ways – Standard Cableless mode or the USB setup mode. Here are the Canon MG3620 Wireless Setup steps in detail for both methods.
Standard Setup or the Cableless Setup:
- To complete the Pixma MG3620 Cableless wireless setup, you may require the Canon MG3620 Setup file and the Wifi details such as Wifi name (SSID) and the password.
- Firstly, connect the computer to the Wireless network.
- Then, insert and run the Canon MG3620 setup CD on your computer.
- After that, follow the set of instructions, and on the connection mode screen, choose the Cableless method.
- Then, follow the wizard instructions, until it identifies your Wifi network on the computer and establishes a secure connection.
USB Connection mode:
- On the connection type screen, choose the USB Setup mode, and now the wizard asks for a temporary USB connection.
- Now, run the USB cable between the Canon MG3620 printer and the computer.
- Then, the wizard analyses the network name to which the computer is already in connection with.
- After that, verify the Wifi SSID and the password to connect the Pixma MG3620 to the Wifi network.