Canon MG2525 is a compact wireless printer for all your home printing needs. With this printer, you can perform every printing, scanning, and copying task. Also, this printer has specially designed XL cartridges to save ink to print for up to 2 years. The best part is that this printer can now connect to any compatible device wireless.
Canon MG2525 Driver
Canon MG2525 First Time Printer Install
Canon MG2525 printer Setup requires the Canon MG2525 driver. Here, you can get the complete set of Pixma MG2525 manual for the setup with the recent drivers and software. Follow the Pixma MG2525 connect printer setup instructions below to enjoy printing with your brand new Pixma MG2525.
- Firstly, take the brand new Pixma MG2525 out of the box and remove the packing materials.
- Then, turn on Pixma MG2525 by connecting it to the wall outlet.
- After that, run the Pixma MG2525 Setup file either from the Setup CD or online.
- Then, complete the Pixma MG2525 connectivity Setup and proceed with the software install.
- Here, we recommend the cable method for a stable connection between the devices and the printer.
- Finally, complete the Pixma MG2525 setup by downloading the compatible printer drivers.
- You can now get the MG2525 printer driver for Windows 10 to XP Service Pack 3 and MAC OS 10.7 to 10.11.
Canon MG2525 Driver Download
Canon MG2525 driver download is now easy with the Canon setup file. Now you can complete the Pixma MG2525 software download and the Pixma MG2525 driver download with easy-to-follow instructions. Also, now you can enable the complete Pixma MG2525 features with the compatible Pixma MG2525 printer software for Windows and MAC.
Canon MG2525 Driver Installation for Win 10
Pixma MG2525 printer is compatible with selective Windows OS versions. Now you can get the complete MG2525 driver and software for these versions with a click. However, before proceeding with the Pixma MG2525 driver download, we suggest completing the connectivity setup. Here is the full instruction for downloading the latest Canon MG2525 wireless driver for Windows:
- Firstly, run the Pixma MG2525 setup file and follow the set of instructions to finish the basic printer setup.
- Then, on the connection mode screen, choose the appropriate connectivity mode – USB or Wireless.
- After that, the wizard takes you to the driver installation screen. Here, you can see the list of Pixma MG2525 Driver compatible with your Windows OS.
- From this list of Canon MG2525 driver and software, choose your required driver and complete the driver installation.
- Compatible OS versions: Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7 (SP1), Vista (SP 1&2), 32 bit of XP SP3.
Canon MG2525 Driver Installation for Mac
You can now install the Pixma MG2525 driver and software for your MAC device. For this, you require the Pixma MG2525 setup file. Now, you can get the setup file either from the CD or you can download it online. When downloading online, you may choose either the complete set of drivers or only the recommended driver files. Then, follow the Pixma MG2525 driver installation steps below to complete the process.
- To begin with, run the setup file and complete the basic printer setup like region, language, and time.
- Then, follow the instructions to go to the connectivity type screen. Here, choose the connection mode as either the USB or the wireless connection.
- Then, on the driver and software screen, choose the desired Pixma MG2525 driver and software set.
- Now the wizard installs the driver and software to your computer.
- Compatible MAC OS versions: 10.7 Lion, 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.9 Mavericks, 10.10 Yosemite, 10.11 Sierra.
Canon MG2525 Wireless Setup
Pixma MG2525 Wireless Printer allows you to perform complete print tasks wireless. The best part is, with this printer, you can enable the access point mode, which requires no external internet connection. Also, you can establish a wireless connection either with the Wifi details or the temporary USB connection mode. Here are the complete Pixma MG2525 Wireless setup steps from MG2525 printer support experts.
Pixma MG2525 Standard Cableless Setup:
- The standard cableless setup is the recommended mode of wireless connection. This setup uses the existing Wifi network details, such as the name (SSID) and the password.
- To begin with, run the Canon MG2525 Setup file on your computer.
- Then, on the connection mode screen, choose the Cableless mode.
- Now the wizard displays your Wifi network name and the password. Here, verify the same and complete the MG2525 Wireless setup with the network.
MG2525 USB temporary Connection mode:
- In case you have a USB cable, you can use it for a temporary connection between Pixma MG2525 and the network.
- After that, the wizard lists the Wifi name, from which you choose yours, and type in the password.
- On a successful connection, you can see the Wifi light on the Canon MG2525 panel lit.
- Finally, install the compatible Canon MG2525 driver and software to complete the connectivity setup.