Canon ImageCLASS MF236n Driver
Download and install an updated driver to your PC. An upgraded Canon ImageCLASS MF236n driver will make printing simple. Always check for the latest driver and install them on your PC at ease. Follow the driver download and installation instructions from the manual. Install at ease and get printing jobs done on time.
How to download Canon ImageCLASS MF236n Driver?
Download and install the latest Canon ImageCLASS MF236n driver to get the best printing features. Pick a fully-updated driver from an official Canon website and download it. An original driver will help to print at ease and on time. Follow the driver installation steps from the manual and make the process simple.
Canon ImageCLASS MF236n Driver for Windows
Following are the steps to install the Canon ImageCLASS MF236n driver on Windows:
- Switch on your Windows PC and go to the firewall settings.
- Update the OS and block all the firewall protections.
- Go to a web browser and find a new Canon printer model.
- Click on it and get a list of available drivers.
- Choose a driver and download all the driver files.
- Now, open an installer and pick a network type to complete the process.
Canon ImageCLASS MF236n Driver for Mac
Following are the steps to install a Canon ImageCLASS MF236n driver on MAC:
- Power up your MAC PC and upgrade the OS to proceed further.
- Now, go to a web browser and find an official Canon website.
- Tap on your printer model and get a list of compatible Canon ImageCLASS MF236n drivers.
- Choose a driver and download it on your PC and open an installer.
- Follow the installer guidelines and wait for the driver to install on your MAC.
- Now, connect your MAC and the Canon printer with a USB cable or Wi-Fi.
- Assign print tasks and enjoy printing files of your choice at ease.
Canon ImageCLASS MF236n Setup
Following are the steps to set up your Canon ImageCLASS MF236n printer:
- Unwrap the printer box and take out the Canon printer and the printer parts.
- Remove all the protective materials and place your printer on a flat surface.
- Take a power cord and connect it to the Canon ImageCLASS printer.
- Affix the other end to the wall outlet and switch on the power supply.
- Now, turn on your printer and complete all the display settings on-screen.
- Next, affix your Canon ImageCLASS MF236n printer to the computer.
- Assign print tasks and check if your Canon printer prints at ease.
Canon ImageCLASS MF236n Wireless Setup
Following are the instructions to connect your printer to Wi-Fi at ease:
- Switch on your Canon ImageCLASS MF236n printer, PC, and router.
- Place your Canon printer and PC next to the router.
- Go to the control panel of the ImageCLASS MF236n printer and tap on home.
- Choose settings and navigate to the network settings and open the wireless menu.
- Now, choose the wireless setup wizard and follow the instructions on-screen.
- Enter the router credentials and wait for the Canon printer to connect to Wi-Fi.
- Connect your computer also to the same Wi-Fi and continue to print.