How to Get HP Envy 5070 Printer Back Online?
Printer offline is quite a common issue that many of you may experience. Keeping this in mind, here we are clearly mentioned the methods to solve this problem. To get your HP Envy 5070 printer online, you can use the methods given below:
1. Check your printer and cable
Firstly, ensure that the USB cable ends are proper. If the printer is in a USB connection with the desktop, then check it is perfect. If the devices are wirelessly connected, then ensure that the wireless connection is correct.
Now, if any problem with the USB cable, then consider replacing it with a new cord.
2. How to get your printer online manually
To set your printer to online mode manually, you have to follow the below-given steps:
- ON your desktop.
- Choose the option- Start.
- Click on the Control Panel and select – Devices and Printers.
- Then, right-click on the printer in question.
- Choose the option – See What’s Printing.
- Now, click on the Printer option given at the top of the menu bar.
- Finally, choose the Use Printer Online option.
3. Reinstall your Envy 5070 printer
Move on to your computer and access Devices and Printers. Then choose the option – Remove Device. After that, click on the Add a Printer option to add your printer again on the computer.
4. Remove the printing jobs that are pending
- Choose Device and Printers from the device control panel.
- You will see the option- See What’s Printing.
- Right-click on it and cancel the pending print jobs.
- Finally, select the given option– Use Printer Online.
Implementing these methods can bring back your printer to online mode. Though these methods are helpful, if you have any doubts about them, contact us.