HP Officejet Pro 8035 Wireless Printer Setup
HP Officejet Pro 8035 is a multifunction printer, which has a 256 MB memory. The printer is compatible with a wireless network. It indicates that you can connect the OJ Pro 8035 with your device wirelessly.
In this blog, we are describing the methods to connect HP Officejet Pro 8035 with a Wi-Fi network. Here, you will come across three ways to set up a wireless connection in your HP printer.
How to Setup Wi-Fi network in HP 8035 via Wireless Setup Wizard?
Want to connect Officejet Pro 8035 with the preferred device via Wi-Fi? If yes, then it is a simple process. Now, for wireless setup, you need the following. USB cord, power cable, Officejet Pro 8035 driver, and wireless router. Once you get all these items, make use of the steps given below.
- Turn on your OJ Pro 8035 printer.
- Then, activate the wireless router.
- Now, power up your personal or official computer.
- Connect the preferred Wi-Fi network on the device.
- Now, add your OJ Pro 8035 on the computer.
- Move on to HP 8035 LED panel.
- Then, tap the displayed option- wireless setup.
- After that, select HP 8035 wireless setup wizard.
- Move on with installation steps to proceed with the Wi-Fi setup process.
- Now, several Wi-Fi networks will display on the touch panel of OJ Pro 8035.
- Touch on your Wi-Fi name given on the printer LED panel.
- If your Wi-Fi is not in the displayed list, click – Enter New Network Name.
- Type the name and passkey on your WI-Fi.
- Carry out and finally, complete Officejet Pro 8035 wireless setup.
Connect HP 8035 Printer and device with HP Smart App:
Wireless network connection for HP OJ Pro 8035 Printer is possible through HP Smart App. The HP 8035 setup manual for wireless setup using HP Smart App are:
- Firstly, make sure that the smartphone you have safe internet.
- Then, access the browser, type HP Smart App on the search bar.
- Search for the App.
- When you find the App, download it on the smartphone.
- Double-click the downloaded file to install HP Smart App.
- After installation, open the App, and activate the Bluetooth.
- Then set the location.
- Click “Add Printer” from the device home screen.
- Now, choose HP 8035 when the printer shows multiple names on its panel.
- Complete HP Officejet Pro 8035 wireless setup and try printing a paper as a test.
Connect Computer and OJ Pro 8035 Using WPS PIN:
Connecting devices through WPS PIN is the third method. With WPS PIN, connect your HP printer with the router and computer easily. Now, to implement this method, you must have a safe Wi-Fi network, computer, printer, and router.
The steps for Officejet Pro 8035 wireless setup through WPS PIN are:
- To begin with, activate your Officejet Pro 8035.
- Go to its settings by accessing the touch panel.
- Then, touch – connection and choose the given option- Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- The Wi-Fi Protected Setup process begins.
- Now, you will get the WPS PIN (8-digit). (The display of PIN will be for 90 seconds only)
- Access the preferred computer and type the PIN as per the wizard steps.
- Move on with the set of instructions given on the screen.
- Finally, the HP 8035 printer will connect with your preferred computer.
Methods to enable WPS mode on HP 8035:
There are two methods through which you can actuate WPS mode on OJ Pro 8035. They are:
- WPS Push Button
- WPS PIN mode
Procedure to actuate the WPS PIN on router:
Access your wireless router and see its power button. Now, you will see another small button near it. Push the Wi-Fi Protected Setup button to power up WPS mode on the router.
For more technical support, reach out to our experts.
Making a connection between the device and HP 8035 via the wireless network is simple. The three methods mentioned in this blog will help you in the HP Officejet Pro 8035 wireless setup.
If you need additional tech support or having queries, contact us. Our tech experts are ready for your help.