Steps to connect your HP envy 5055 Printer to the Wi-Fi
Connecting the device and printer with your preferred Wi-Fi network is not a difficult task. You can do this process easily. Before explaining the steps for connection between your device and printer with Wi-Fi, we will see the step-by-step process of printer setup process, driver install and network setup.
- Open your printer box.
- Take the printer out and keep it in a secured place.
- Make sure that the printer is nearby the power port.
- Remove all the inside and outside covering from the printer.
Connect Printer with the Power Port
- Make sure that the power supply is perfect and secured.
- Connect the printer with the power supply via a USB cable.
- Switch on the power supply.
- Turn on your HP envy 5055 printer.
Ink Cartridge Installation
- Take the ink cartridges out from the printer box.
- Clear off the coverings and tapes from the cartridges.
- Open the cartridge access door.
- Insert the suitable cartridges in the proper slot.
- Close the access door of the cartridge.
- Open your HP envy 5055 printer paper tray.
- Take compatible papers.
- Place the papers in the tray in a proper and aligned way.
- Close the paper tray.
HP Envy 5055 Driver Download and Installation
- Power up your computer.
- Get the printer driver compatible for your HP printer.
- Download it on your computer.
- Double-click the HP 5055 driver file to initiate the installation.
- Continue with the envy 5055 installation process with the wizard instructions.
- While continuing with the installation process, a wizard will prompt for connectivity.
- You’ll see wired, as well as wireless mode.
- Choose the wireless mode of connection and proceed with the on-screen instructions.
- Finish the setup process and try printing a paper.
Steps for Connecting the device and printer with Wi-Fi
Though we have mentioned the connectivity setup, you may feel doubt. Thus, we are listing out the detailed steps for wireless setup.
Step1: Turn on the printer and go to settings.
Step2: Scroll down and choose the option – wireless settings.
Step3: Tap the wireless setup and hold for some time.
Step4: The printer Wi-Fi will turn on. Now, wait till it configures.
Step5: After that, the printer will scan the nearby available networks.
Step6: Now, the available networks will show up on the printer screen.
Step7: Actuate the router connected with the wireless access point.
Step8: Check whether the auto-connect mode is in activated mode. If activated, the printer connects with your wireless network automatically.
Step9: If not activated, then the available network will appear on the panel.
Step10: Choose your preferred network from the list.
Step11: When the printer connects with a wireless network, a wizard pops up showing connection is successful.
Step12: The W-Fi light on the HP envy 5055 printer will become blue color.
How to set up a wireless network in Mac?
For this, you can make use of inbuilt wireless feature or AirPrint function.
Step1: Turn on your envy 5055 printer.
Step2: Tap the Wi-Fi icon given on the printer control panel.
Step3: On the wireless router and confirm that it is in connection with the Wireless Access Point.
Step4: Check the setting of the Access point and make sure that it is set to open.
Step5: Make sure that it has a strong internet connection.
Step6: Turn on your Apple device and enable Wi-Fi.
Step7: Ensure that it is a connection with your choose wireless network.
Step1: Unplug the USB cable from your envy 5055 printer.
Step2: Make sure that you have a secure and strong internet connection.
Step3: Turn on your printer and access its settings.
Step4: Go to Wireless settings option and scroll down.
Step5: Enable the Wi-Fi Direct feature.
Step6: Switch on your computer and enable the wireless option.
Step7: Wait until the printer gets connected with the device.
Step8: Finally, try to print a test page to ensure proper connection.
Quick Helps is a One stop solution for any Printer issues. Call us now and get quick assistance for your printer needs.